Naked Waka Flocka Flame Flexes Muscle in PETA Ad
Waka Flocka Flame has stripped down to his birthday suit for PETA. Joining the list of celebrities who have disrobed for the animal rights organization, the "No Hands" hitmaker becomes the first rapper to headline the "Ink, Not Mink" ad campaign. Posing nude and flexing a muscle, he shows off most of his tattoos as he wears only strategically-placed chains.
In his interview, the 24-year-old urges the hip-hop community to understand what they buy, "instead of just going off fashion and what it looks like". He stresses, "Understand where that fox fur came from before you spend $1,000. Someone got their head beat in and electrocuted." Expressing his disgust on animals killing, he says, "I don't want nobody to skin my puppy."
While he is the first rapper to star in the campaign, Atlanta-representing Waka isn't the only musician who has spoken out against fur. Pink, Mark Ronson, Linkin Park's Chester Bennington, Gym Class Heroes' Travis McCoy, Dave Navarro and Mario were some of them.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video