Naked Waka Flocka Flame Flexes Muscle in PETA Ad
Waka Flocka Flame has stripped down to his birthday suit for PETA. Joining the list of celebrities who have disrobed for the animal rights organization, the "No Hands" hitmaker becomes the first rapper to headline the "Ink, Not Mink" ad campaign. Posing nude and flexing a muscle, he shows off most of his tattoos as he wears only strategically-placed chains.
In his interview, the 24-year-old urges the hip-hop community to understand what they buy, "instead of just going off fashion and what it looks like". He stresses, "Understand where that fox fur came from before you spend $1,000. Someone got their head beat in and electrocuted." Expressing his disgust on animals killing, he says, "I don't want nobody to skin my puppy."
While he is the first rapper to star in the campaign, Atlanta-representing Waka isn't the only musician who has spoken out against fur. Pink, Mark Ronson, Linkin Park's Chester Bennington, Gym Class Heroes' Travis McCoy, Dave Navarro and Mario were some of them.
More Waka Flocka Flame News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?