Naked Waka Flocka Flame Flexes Muscle in PETA Ad
Waka Flocka Flame has stripped down to his birthday suit for PETA. Joining the list of celebrities who have disrobed for the animal rights organization, the "No Hands" hitmaker becomes the first rapper to headline the "Ink, Not Mink" ad campaign. Posing nude and flexing a muscle, he shows off most of his tattoos as he wears only strategically-placed chains.
In his interview, the 24-year-old urges the hip-hop community to understand what they buy, "instead of just going off fashion and what it looks like". He stresses, "Understand where that fox fur came from before you spend $1,000. Someone got their head beat in and electrocuted." Expressing his disgust on animals killing, he says, "I don't want nobody to skin my puppy."
While he is the first rapper to star in the campaign, Atlanta-representing Waka isn't the only musician who has spoken out against fur. Pink, Mark Ronson, Linkin Park's Chester Bennington, Gym Class Heroes' Travis McCoy, Dave Navarro and Mario were some of them.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch