Naked Waka Flocka Flame Flexes Muscle in PETA Ad
Waka Flocka Flame has stripped down to his birthday suit for PETA. Joining the list of celebrities who have disrobed for the animal rights organization, the "No Hands" hitmaker becomes the first rapper to headline the "Ink, Not Mink" ad campaign. Posing nude and flexing a muscle, he shows off most of his tattoos as he wears only strategically-placed chains.
In his interview, the 24-year-old urges the hip-hop community to understand what they buy, "instead of just going off fashion and what it looks like". He stresses, "Understand where that fox fur came from before you spend $1,000. Someone got their head beat in and electrocuted." Expressing his disgust on animals killing, he says, "I don't want nobody to skin my puppy."
While he is the first rapper to star in the campaign, Atlanta-representing Waka isn't the only musician who has spoken out against fur. Pink, Mark Ronson, Linkin Park's Chester Bennington, Gym Class Heroes' Travis McCoy, Dave Navarro and Mario were some of them.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival