Naked Waka Flocka Flame Flexes Muscle in PETA Ad
Waka Flocka Flame has stripped down to his birthday suit for PETA. Joining the list of celebrities who have disrobed for the animal rights organization, the "No Hands" hitmaker becomes the first rapper to headline the "Ink, Not Mink" ad campaign. Posing nude and flexing a muscle, he shows off most of his tattoos as he wears only strategically-placed chains.
In his interview, the 24-year-old urges the hip-hop community to understand what they buy, "instead of just going off fashion and what it looks like". He stresses, "Understand where that fox fur came from before you spend $1,000. Someone got their head beat in and electrocuted." Expressing his disgust on animals killing, he says, "I don't want nobody to skin my puppy."
While he is the first rapper to star in the campaign, Atlanta-representing Waka isn't the only musician who has spoken out against fur. Pink, Mark Ronson, Linkin Park's Chester Bennington, Gym Class Heroes' Travis McCoy, Dave Navarro and Mario were some of them.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed