Miley Cyrus Hangs Out With Jared Followill at 'SNL' After-Party
Miley Cyrus keeps on getting linked romantically to Jared Followill. Soon after words came out she has been sending coy text messages to the Kings of Leon bassist, the former star of "Hannah Montana" was alleged hanging out with the rocker at the official "Saturday Night Live" after-party for last Saturday night, March 5.
According to Just Jared, the 18-year-old songstress and the 24-year-old bassist sat at a table with friends at the bash held at Asia de Cuba in the Murray Hill neighborhood in New York City. One eyewitness spilled, "They were very flirty sitting side-by-side. They looked very casual and comfortable with each other."
Earlier, Hollywood Life has brought out the story that Miley has been flirt-texting Jared non-stop since they hung out at MTV's Europe Music Awards last November. "Miley wants to keep Jared interested," claimed an inside source. "She often sends him coy text messages. So far, he is a big fan of what she has been sending."
It was further claimed that "Jared loves showing off his texts from Miley" as the insider explained, "He thinks she's very pretty and is excited she's still flirting with him." Jared himself has responded to the flirty text messages rumor by jokingly tweeted, "I read in Tiger Beat Magazine that they are, uh, pretty coy."
Miley was first linked to Jared after she was reportedly acting flirty with him at an after-party of 2010 MTV Europe Music Awards on November 7. Of the spotting of the two, an eyewitness told Page Six, "Their crews were sitting near each other and Miley was texting Followill all night before leaving the party together."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts