Ian Somerhalder Oozes Sexiness at Cosmopolitan's Fun Fearless Men of 2011
Ian Somerhalder has brought some of his sexiness to Cosmopolitan Magazine's Fun Fearless Males of 2011 event. "The Vampire Diaries" actor sported tousled hair and an unbuttoned white shirt under his black suit when coming to join the celebration at The Mandarin Oriental Hotel in New York City on Monday night, March 7.
Earlier in the evening, the 32-year-old teased his Twitter followers, "Going to hang with Cosmo Mag peeps and a bunch of hot actor dudes- ladies eat your heart out... Cosmo thanks for the trip to NY!" Hours later, he posted two other tweets about the event, "Cosmo awards event- Russell Brand is hilarious" and "I mean really funny... My stomach hurts."
The actor also famed for his portrayal of Boone Carlyle on "Lost" was one of the Hollywood hunks honored as this year's Fun Fearless Males along with "Gossip Girl" actor Penn Badgley and "Thor" star Chris Hemsworth. Taking the main title, in the meantime, was "Get Him to the Greek" lead Russell.
Also spotted coming to the event were NFL pro Chad Ochocinco and Old Spice hottie Isaiah Mustafa as well as "Black Swan" beauty Mila Kunis. The latter was named the magazine's Fun Fearless Female of the Year. In her acceptance speech, the 27-year-old actress apologized for being "a little sick".
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'