Ian Somerhalder Oozes Sexiness at Cosmopolitan's Fun Fearless Men of 2011
Ian Somerhalder has brought some of his sexiness to Cosmopolitan Magazine's Fun Fearless Males of 2011 event. "The Vampire Diaries" actor sported tousled hair and an unbuttoned white shirt under his black suit when coming to join the celebration at The Mandarin Oriental Hotel in New York City on Monday night, March 7.
Earlier in the evening, the 32-year-old teased his Twitter followers, "Going to hang with Cosmo Mag peeps and a bunch of hot actor dudes- ladies eat your heart out... Cosmo thanks for the trip to NY!" Hours later, he posted two other tweets about the event, "Cosmo awards event- Russell Brand is hilarious" and "I mean really funny... My stomach hurts."
The actor also famed for his portrayal of Boone Carlyle on "Lost" was one of the Hollywood hunks honored as this year's Fun Fearless Males along with "Gossip Girl" actor Penn Badgley and "Thor" star Chris Hemsworth. Taking the main title, in the meantime, was "Get Him to the Greek" lead Russell.
Also spotted coming to the event were NFL pro Chad Ochocinco and Old Spice hottie Isaiah Mustafa as well as "Black Swan" beauty Mila Kunis. The latter was named the magazine's Fun Fearless Female of the Year. In her acceptance speech, the 27-year-old actress apologized for being "a little sick".
More Ian Somerhalder News
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip