New Official Snippet of Selena Gomez's Single 'Who Says'
Selena Gomez is going to debut her new single "Who Says" on Ryan Seacrest's radio show this week. In anticipation of the premiere, a new snippet of the soon-to-be-released song is given away by the "American Idol" host.
"Who says you're not start potential/ Who says you're not presidential/ Who says you can't be in movies/ Listen to me, listen to me," Selena sings in this mid-tempo track. She was originally set to unveil the single on March 10, but decides to play it on radio two days earlier than the schedule.
Along with the short audio stream, Selena also posted new "pieces of art" containing small portions of the song's lyrics. "Who says you're not worth it?" and "Who says you're the only one that's hurting" are the latest lyrics teased by the "Monte Carlo" beauty.
The whole lyrics of the song actually has leaked. The first verses read, "You made me insecure, told me I wasn't good enough/ But who are you to judge, when you're a diamond in the rough/ I'm sure you got some things, you'd like to change about yourself/ But when it comes to me, I wouldn't want to be anybody else."
Selena will include "Who Says" in her second studio album with The Scene. She is going to follow up the song debut with a premiere of its music video which is directed by Chris Applebaum. Both the single and the video will then be made available for download on March 14.
"Who Says" snippet:
"Who Says" pieces of art:
More Selena Gomez News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby