Amanda Seyfried Admits Chance to Woo Alexander Skarsgard
Amanda Seyfried has missed out on a chance to develop a romantic relationship with "True Blood" hunk Alexander Skarsgard. The leading lady of "Red Riding Hood" spills the bean when discussing about her love life in a featured interview for the April issue of Elle Magazine, which will be out on newsstands across the nation on Tuesday, March 15.
Speaking of the missed opportunity, the 25-year-old admitted that she once went out for a date with the 34-year-old actor. "We dated. He's super funny," she gushed, before revealing that her relationship with ex-boyfriend Dominic Cooper hindered her from pursuing the romance. She explained, "I was too involved with Dom."
When the subject turned to her rumored romance with Ryan Phillippe, Amanda didn't really confirm she has been dating the ex-husband of Reese Witherspoon. Still playing it coy on the matter, Megan Fox's co-star in "Jennifer's Body" reluctantly said, "Um, yeah. I've been 'seen' with him."
Speaking of ex-boyfriend Dominic, the "Mamma Mia!" star shared that she "was just kind of foolishly thinking" that her co-star and his longtime girlfriend were over when they got together. She went on to explain, "But we weren't really as involved as I thought. So I got my heart broken pretty hard. And then it took a long time for us to break up again."
More Amanda Seyfried News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off