Amanda Seyfried Admits Chance to Woo Alexander Skarsgard
Amanda Seyfried has missed out on a chance to develop a romantic relationship with "True Blood" hunk Alexander Skarsgard. The leading lady of "Red Riding Hood" spills the bean when discussing about her love life in a featured interview for the April issue of Elle Magazine, which will be out on newsstands across the nation on Tuesday, March 15.
Speaking of the missed opportunity, the 25-year-old admitted that she once went out for a date with the 34-year-old actor. "We dated. He's super funny," she gushed, before revealing that her relationship with ex-boyfriend Dominic Cooper hindered her from pursuing the romance. She explained, "I was too involved with Dom."
When the subject turned to her rumored romance with Ryan Phillippe, Amanda didn't really confirm she has been dating the ex-husband of Reese Witherspoon. Still playing it coy on the matter, Megan Fox's co-star in "Jennifer's Body" reluctantly said, "Um, yeah. I've been 'seen' with him."
Speaking of ex-boyfriend Dominic, the "Mamma Mia!" star shared that she "was just kind of foolishly thinking" that her co-star and his longtime girlfriend were over when they got together. She went on to explain, "But we weren't really as involved as I thought. So I got my heart broken pretty hard. And then it took a long time for us to break up again."
More Amanda Seyfried News
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'