Nicki Minaj NOT Expecting a Baby
Nicki Minaj has been hit with pregnancy rumor. Contrary to the recent buzz, however, the "Moment 4 Life" singer is not expecting a child with Safarree Samuels. Her representative was quick to set the record straight on the swirling speculation, simply telling Gossip Cop that she's "NOT pregnant."
Words about Nicki's pregnancy were first brought to attention by MediaTakeOut. Citing an insider, the gossip site reported that the "Massive Attack" raptress has called for a closed meeting with all the executives at Young Money on Friday, March 4 to inform them about her condition. It was said that Lil Wayne is furious of her decision to start a family so early in her career.
According to the insider, the pregnancy rumor started to build up in February when the "Your Love" hitmaker asked for a "reduced schedule". The inside source went on to explain, "No one thought that she and Safarree would be that dumb. Her career just popped off and now she's going to do this."
Nicki herself is currently busy preparing to join Lil Wayne for his "I Am Music II" tour in North America. Most recently, she announced on her Twitter that her very own Platinum, Gold & Silver VIP Packages are now available for the tour. Details of it can be obtained on MyPinkFriday.com.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21