'Pretty Little Liars' 1.21 Preview: Monsters in the End
There's one more episode left before the big Spring finale of "Pretty Little Liars". In "Monsters in the End", Rosewood police officer Garrett Reynolds is keeping his promise to keep a close eye on the girls, much closer than they realize. With someone like "A" out there to watch their every move, four Liars may not have to worry about keeping things hidden for too much longer.
The official synopsis throws questions like, "How long can Aria be with someone when they can't go out in public? Is it a true friendship when Spencer and Toby aren't able to be seen together? How truthful can Emily be when she can't be honest about whom she wants to be with? And how can Hanna move on when she secretly still wants to be with the one who broke her heart?"
"Monsters in the End" airs March 14. The first season finale will air a week after and the show only returns Tuesday, June 14. Regarding the finale, Troian Bellisario who plays Spencer told E! Online, "You are not going to believe what happens. [The finale] was so much fun to film, it was absolutely crazy."
More Pretty Little Liars News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up