'Pretty Little Liars' 1.21 Preview: Monsters in the End
There's one more episode left before the big Spring finale of "Pretty Little Liars". In "Monsters in the End", Rosewood police officer Garrett Reynolds is keeping his promise to keep a close eye on the girls, much closer than they realize. With someone like "A" out there to watch their every move, four Liars may not have to worry about keeping things hidden for too much longer.
The official synopsis throws questions like, "How long can Aria be with someone when they can't go out in public? Is it a true friendship when Spencer and Toby aren't able to be seen together? How truthful can Emily be when she can't be honest about whom she wants to be with? And how can Hanna move on when she secretly still wants to be with the one who broke her heart?"
"Monsters in the End" airs March 14. The first season finale will air a week after and the show only returns Tuesday, June 14. Regarding the finale, Troian Bellisario who plays Spencer told E! Online, "You are not going to believe what happens. [The finale] was so much fun to film, it was absolutely crazy."
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'