'Pretty Little Liars' 1.21 Preview: Monsters in the End
There's one more episode left before the big Spring finale of "Pretty Little Liars". In "Monsters in the End", Rosewood police officer Garrett Reynolds is keeping his promise to keep a close eye on the girls, much closer than they realize. With someone like "A" out there to watch their every move, four Liars may not have to worry about keeping things hidden for too much longer.
The official synopsis throws questions like, "How long can Aria be with someone when they can't go out in public? Is it a true friendship when Spencer and Toby aren't able to be seen together? How truthful can Emily be when she can't be honest about whom she wants to be with? And how can Hanna move on when she secretly still wants to be with the one who broke her heart?"
"Monsters in the End" airs March 14. The first season finale will air a week after and the show only returns Tuesday, June 14. Regarding the finale, Troian Bellisario who plays Spencer told E! Online, "You are not going to believe what happens. [The finale] was so much fun to film, it was absolutely crazy."
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics