Robert Pattinson Caught on Tape Holding Hands With Kristen Stewart
While they usually keep their romance far from public attention, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart let loose last Saturday night, March 5. The rumored couple and co-stars in the "Twilight Saga" series were caught on video holding hands in Vancouver, Canada as they walked back to their hotel after a late dinner.
Earlier in the evening, Robert and Kristen hit a Spanish tapas bar called La Bodega, one of Robert's favorite small restaurants. People magazine reported that the twosome were joined by co-star Kellan Lutz, Kristen's bodyguard and his date, and three other friends. Filling a large table in the loft of the restaurant, they were tucked away in a corner.
Around midnight, the pair split from Kellan and some of the friends, and strolled back to their hotel which is located about three blocks away from the eatery. Seemingly in high spirits, they were spotted swinging their hands back and forth during the walk back. They were also seen sharing laughs and being affectionate with one another.
Robert and Kristen are spending their time in Vancouver to shoot "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn". They are expected to continue filming the final two-part installments of the vampire drama series until mid-April.
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date