Robert Pattinson Caught on Tape Holding Hands With Kristen Stewart
While they usually keep their romance far from public attention, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart let loose last Saturday night, March 5. The rumored couple and co-stars in the "Twilight Saga" series were caught on video holding hands in Vancouver, Canada as they walked back to their hotel after a late dinner.
Earlier in the evening, Robert and Kristen hit a Spanish tapas bar called La Bodega, one of Robert's favorite small restaurants. People magazine reported that the twosome were joined by co-star Kellan Lutz, Kristen's bodyguard and his date, and three other friends. Filling a large table in the loft of the restaurant, they were tucked away in a corner.
Around midnight, the pair split from Kellan and some of the friends, and strolled back to their hotel which is located about three blocks away from the eatery. Seemingly in high spirits, they were spotted swinging their hands back and forth during the walk back. They were also seen sharing laughs and being affectionate with one another.
Robert and Kristen are spending their time in Vancouver to shoot "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn". They are expected to continue filming the final two-part installments of the vampire drama series until mid-April.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto