Video: Lindsay Lohan Browses Around Jewelry Store in Surveillance Footage
A short clip of the surveillance video that captures Lindsay Lohan shopping at Kamofie & Co. has been released. Coming out via Entertainment Tonight (ET), the 30-second footage clearly shows the "Mean Girls" actress browsing through the Venice, California store dressed in denim hot pants and a black shirt.
In the teaser, the 24-year-old made her entrance followed by a male friend behind. Once inside the store, she leaned over the glass counter, waiting for the shop assistant placing items on top. She then tried on a couple of rings before laying them back in the tray. The troubled actress looked calm, relaxed and smiling while browsing around.
The full video was obtained by The Associated Press and licensed to ET and its sister show "The Insider". It is around 42 minutes in length and shows four different camera angles. ET has promised to release the security tape in full on Monday night, March 7 and during the rest of the week.
Lindsay is facing a grand theft charge for allegedly stealing a $2,500 necklace from Kamofie & Co. She is due to appear in court this Thursday, March 10, and expected to either accept the plea bargain or plead guilty or not guilty to the grand theft felony charge. She has been warned that she can expect to serve a prison sentence if she accepts a plea bargain offered by the District Attorney.
On speculation that the release of the surveillance tape will affect the felony grand theft case against Lindsay, spokesman for the store Christopher Spencer stated that it "should have no impact on the outcome of the criminal proceeding." He added, "The video would be released during the actual trial anyway, as has been explained by several prominent criminal attorneys. Release of the video at this time does not violate any law."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson