Charlie Sheen and Lawyer Respond to 'Two and Half Men' Firing
Charlie Sheen has responded to the firing from "Two and a Half Men" bosses. In a bizarre statement to TMZ the jobless actor said, "This is very good news. They continue to be in breach, like so many whales. It is a big day of gladness at the Sober Valley Lodge because now I can take all of their bazillions, never have to look at whatshiscock again and I never have to put on those silly shirts for as long as this warlock exists in the terrestrial dimension."
Warner Bros. terminated the contract with Sheen for fear that Sheen "has been engaged in dangerously self-destructive conduct and appears to be very ill". In the letter issued by the company's lawyer, Sheen is claimed disrupting the show and violating the clause of his contract by committing "a felony offense involving moral turpitude."
As soon as the firing came to public, Sheen's attorney told the media that they plan a lawsuit. "We will sue," Marty Singer told THR in a phone interview. "It's a matter of when. It could be this week, it could be in a little while. We're in no rush. But we will sue." He added that WB's position is "absolutely ridiculous" for "they did his deal before his plea bargain!"
Regarding the allegations stated in WB's letter, Singer insisted that his client is not breaching the contract. "They have no basis to suspend or terminate Charlie Sheen," he defended. Singer believed that the real reason was because Sheen had offended Chuck Lorre, the show's creator and the studio's top showrunner. "This is nothing but Warner Bros. acting on behalf of Chuck Lorre," Singer stated.
Studio has not announced whether they would move on without Sheen.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris