Charlie Sheen and Lawyer Respond to 'Two and Half Men' Firing
Charlie Sheen has responded to the firing from "Two and a Half Men" bosses. In a bizarre statement to TMZ the jobless actor said, "This is very good news. They continue to be in breach, like so many whales. It is a big day of gladness at the Sober Valley Lodge because now I can take all of their bazillions, never have to look at whatshiscock again and I never have to put on those silly shirts for as long as this warlock exists in the terrestrial dimension."
Warner Bros. terminated the contract with Sheen for fear that Sheen "has been engaged in dangerously self-destructive conduct and appears to be very ill". In the letter issued by the company's lawyer, Sheen is claimed disrupting the show and violating the clause of his contract by committing "a felony offense involving moral turpitude."
As soon as the firing came to public, Sheen's attorney told the media that they plan a lawsuit. "We will sue," Marty Singer told THR in a phone interview. "It's a matter of when. It could be this week, it could be in a little while. We're in no rush. But we will sue." He added that WB's position is "absolutely ridiculous" for "they did his deal before his plea bargain!"
Regarding the allegations stated in WB's letter, Singer insisted that his client is not breaching the contract. "They have no basis to suspend or terminate Charlie Sheen," he defended. Singer believed that the real reason was because Sheen had offended Chuck Lorre, the show's creator and the studio's top showrunner. "This is nothing but Warner Bros. acting on behalf of Chuck Lorre," Singer stated.
Studio has not announced whether they would move on without Sheen.
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance