'Mars Needs Moms!' Debuts New Clips and Holds Los Angeles Premiere
Walt Disney Pictures teases moviegoers about its upcoming release "Mars Needs Moms!" by debuting some new clips. A boy called Milo is sucked into a spaceship in the first clip and he is comforting underground earthman named Gribble who looks uneasy when a rebel Martian girl called Ki sees them in the other snippet.
In another promotional effort, Disney has held a Los Angeles premiere for the movie on Sunday, March 6 at the El Capital Theater. Voice cast including Seth Green, Joan Cusack, Dan Fogler, Mindy Sterling and Elisabeth Harnois were present to support the event, with such young stars as Bella Thorne, Sammi Hanratty and Daphne Blunt among the guests.
"Mars Needs Moms!" is a 3-D animation which follows nine-year-old Milo who struggles to get his mother back home as she is nabbed by Martians. With the help of tech-savvy Gribble and Ki, Milo just might find his way back to his mom in more ways than one.
The movie is directed by Simon Wells and is produced by the team behind Disney's "A Christmas Carol (2009)" and Warner Bros' "The Polar Express". It will be dropped in theaters across the nation on March 11.
'Mars Needs Moms!' clip 'Launched Into Space':
'Mars Needs Moms!' clip 'Best Buds':
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media