'Mars Needs Moms!' Debuts New Clips and Holds Los Angeles Premiere
Walt Disney Pictures teases moviegoers about its upcoming release "Mars Needs Moms!" by debuting some new clips. A boy called Milo is sucked into a spaceship in the first clip and he is comforting underground earthman named Gribble who looks uneasy when a rebel Martian girl called Ki sees them in the other snippet.
In another promotional effort, Disney has held a Los Angeles premiere for the movie on Sunday, March 6 at the El Capital Theater. Voice cast including Seth Green, Joan Cusack, Dan Fogler, Mindy Sterling and Elisabeth Harnois were present to support the event, with such young stars as Bella Thorne, Sammi Hanratty and Daphne Blunt among the guests.
"Mars Needs Moms!" is a 3-D animation which follows nine-year-old Milo who struggles to get his mother back home as she is nabbed by Martians. With the help of tech-savvy Gribble and Ki, Milo just might find his way back to his mom in more ways than one.
The movie is directed by Simon Wells and is produced by the team behind Disney's "A Christmas Carol (2009)" and Warner Bros' "The Polar Express". It will be dropped in theaters across the nation on March 11.
'Mars Needs Moms!' clip 'Launched Into Space':
'Mars Needs Moms!' clip 'Best Buds':
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7