'Mars Needs Moms!' Debuts New Clips and Holds Los Angeles Premiere
Walt Disney Pictures teases moviegoers about its upcoming release "Mars Needs Moms!" by debuting some new clips. A boy called Milo is sucked into a spaceship in the first clip and he is comforting underground earthman named Gribble who looks uneasy when a rebel Martian girl called Ki sees them in the other snippet.
In another promotional effort, Disney has held a Los Angeles premiere for the movie on Sunday, March 6 at the El Capital Theater. Voice cast including Seth Green, Joan Cusack, Dan Fogler, Mindy Sterling and Elisabeth Harnois were present to support the event, with such young stars as Bella Thorne, Sammi Hanratty and Daphne Blunt among the guests.
"Mars Needs Moms!" is a 3-D animation which follows nine-year-old Milo who struggles to get his mother back home as she is nabbed by Martians. With the help of tech-savvy Gribble and Ki, Milo just might find his way back to his mom in more ways than one.
The movie is directed by Simon Wells and is produced by the team behind Disney's "A Christmas Carol (2009)" and Warner Bros' "The Polar Express". It will be dropped in theaters across the nation on March 11.
'Mars Needs Moms!' clip 'Launched Into Space':
'Mars Needs Moms!' clip 'Best Buds':
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal