'Mars Needs Moms!' Debuts New Clips and Holds Los Angeles Premiere
Walt Disney Pictures teases moviegoers about its upcoming release "Mars Needs Moms!" by debuting some new clips. A boy called Milo is sucked into a spaceship in the first clip and he is comforting underground earthman named Gribble who looks uneasy when a rebel Martian girl called Ki sees them in the other snippet.
In another promotional effort, Disney has held a Los Angeles premiere for the movie on Sunday, March 6 at the El Capital Theater. Voice cast including Seth Green, Joan Cusack, Dan Fogler, Mindy Sterling and Elisabeth Harnois were present to support the event, with such young stars as Bella Thorne, Sammi Hanratty and Daphne Blunt among the guests.
"Mars Needs Moms!" is a 3-D animation which follows nine-year-old Milo who struggles to get his mother back home as she is nabbed by Martians. With the help of tech-savvy Gribble and Ki, Milo just might find his way back to his mom in more ways than one.
The movie is directed by Simon Wells and is produced by the team behind Disney's "A Christmas Carol (2009)" and Warner Bros' "The Polar Express". It will be dropped in theaters across the nation on March 11.
'Mars Needs Moms!' clip 'Launched Into Space':
'Mars Needs Moms!' clip 'Best Buds':
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce