David Cassidy Fired From 'Celebrity Apprentice'
David Cassidy became the first cast sent home on the new season of "The Celebrity Apprentice" because his biggest contribution was a $1,000 piece of pizza bought by his daughter Katie Cassidy. The first task from Donald Trump was to run a pizzeria and sell as many slices as possible for charity.
Richard Hatch of "Survivor" fame stepped up as the first Project Manager to the men's team which is named Backbone. Star Jones took the lead in the women team, called ASAP. Cassidy immediately got in Hatch's way when he fed Hatch with suggestions while the project leader gave out orders to the team. "David, be quiet for one second," Hatch snapped.
While Lil Jon and John Rich pulled big money for the team, Cassidy failed to contribute much, leading to the team's loss. Team Backbone raised just over $54,000 while ASAP managed to rake in more than $115,000 in donations.
Trump thought Cassidy was having a hard time and fired him. After the boardroom, Cassidy said, "Richard Hatch is disrespectful. I probably could have punched him but that's not my style."
More The Celebrity Apprentice News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart