David Cassidy Fired From 'Celebrity Apprentice'
David Cassidy became the first cast sent home on the new season of "The Celebrity Apprentice" because his biggest contribution was a $1,000 piece of pizza bought by his daughter Katie Cassidy. The first task from Donald Trump was to run a pizzeria and sell as many slices as possible for charity.
Richard Hatch of "Survivor" fame stepped up as the first Project Manager to the men's team which is named Backbone. Star Jones took the lead in the women team, called ASAP. Cassidy immediately got in Hatch's way when he fed Hatch with suggestions while the project leader gave out orders to the team. "David, be quiet for one second," Hatch snapped.
While Lil Jon and John Rich pulled big money for the team, Cassidy failed to contribute much, leading to the team's loss. Team Backbone raised just over $54,000 while ASAP managed to rake in more than $115,000 in donations.
Trump thought Cassidy was having a hard time and fired him. After the boardroom, Cassidy said, "Richard Hatch is disrespectful. I probably could have punched him but that's not my style."
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'