David Cassidy Fired From 'Celebrity Apprentice'
David Cassidy became the first cast sent home on the new season of "The Celebrity Apprentice" because his biggest contribution was a $1,000 piece of pizza bought by his daughter Katie Cassidy. The first task from Donald Trump was to run a pizzeria and sell as many slices as possible for charity.
Richard Hatch of "Survivor" fame stepped up as the first Project Manager to the men's team which is named Backbone. Star Jones took the lead in the women team, called ASAP. Cassidy immediately got in Hatch's way when he fed Hatch with suggestions while the project leader gave out orders to the team. "David, be quiet for one second," Hatch snapped.
While Lil Jon and John Rich pulled big money for the team, Cassidy failed to contribute much, leading to the team's loss. Team Backbone raised just over $54,000 while ASAP managed to rake in more than $115,000 in donations.
Trump thought Cassidy was having a hard time and fired him. After the boardroom, Cassidy said, "Richard Hatch is disrespectful. I probably could have punched him but that's not my style."
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush