Video: The Strokes Debut New Song 'Life Is Simple in the Moonlight'
The Strokes have just revealed another new song from their upcoming album. Julian Casablancas and his bandmates showcased "Life Is Simple in the Moonlight" when coming to visit "Saturday Night Live" over the weekend.
Their Saturday night performance was introduced by Miley Cyrus who was tapped to host the sketch comedy show. They also performed "Under Cover of Darkness", the first single from the upcoming studio album "Angles".
A follow-up to 2006 "First Impressions of Earth", "Angles" will be released across United States on March 22. "It's what the record sounds like," guitarist Albert Hammond Jr. said to Rolling Stone. "It comes from five different people."
"Life Is Simple" is a song recorded with producer Joe Chiccarelli at Avatar Studios in New York. "He was trying to do as little editing as possible to the point where we were at take 70 of a song. It felt so strict," guitarist Nick Valensi recalled the session.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger