Video: The Strokes Debut New Song 'Life Is Simple in the Moonlight'
The Strokes have just revealed another new song from their upcoming album. Julian Casablancas and his bandmates showcased "Life Is Simple in the Moonlight" when coming to visit "Saturday Night Live" over the weekend.
Their Saturday night performance was introduced by Miley Cyrus who was tapped to host the sketch comedy show. They also performed "Under Cover of Darkness", the first single from the upcoming studio album "Angles".
A follow-up to 2006 "First Impressions of Earth", "Angles" will be released across United States on March 22. "It's what the record sounds like," guitarist Albert Hammond Jr. said to Rolling Stone. "It comes from five different people."
"Life Is Simple" is a song recorded with producer Joe Chiccarelli at Avatar Studios in New York. "He was trying to do as little editing as possible to the point where we were at take 70 of a song. It felt so strict," guitarist Nick Valensi recalled the session.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival