Video: The Strokes Debut New Song 'Life Is Simple in the Moonlight'
The Strokes have just revealed another new song from their upcoming album. Julian Casablancas and his bandmates showcased "Life Is Simple in the Moonlight" when coming to visit "Saturday Night Live" over the weekend.
Their Saturday night performance was introduced by Miley Cyrus who was tapped to host the sketch comedy show. They also performed "Under Cover of Darkness", the first single from the upcoming studio album "Angles".
A follow-up to 2006 "First Impressions of Earth", "Angles" will be released across United States on March 22. "It's what the record sounds like," guitarist Albert Hammond Jr. said to Rolling Stone. "It comes from five different people."
"Life Is Simple" is a song recorded with producer Joe Chiccarelli at Avatar Studios in New York. "He was trying to do as little editing as possible to the point where we were at take 70 of a song. It felt so strict," guitarist Nick Valensi recalled the session.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby