Video: The Strokes Debut New Song 'Life Is Simple in the Moonlight'
The Strokes have just revealed another new song from their upcoming album. Julian Casablancas and his bandmates showcased "Life Is Simple in the Moonlight" when coming to visit "Saturday Night Live" over the weekend.
Their Saturday night performance was introduced by Miley Cyrus who was tapped to host the sketch comedy show. They also performed "Under Cover of Darkness", the first single from the upcoming studio album "Angles".
A follow-up to 2006 "First Impressions of Earth", "Angles" will be released across United States on March 22. "It's what the record sounds like," guitarist Albert Hammond Jr. said to Rolling Stone. "It comes from five different people."
"Life Is Simple" is a song recorded with producer Joe Chiccarelli at Avatar Studios in New York. "He was trying to do as little editing as possible to the point where we were at take 70 of a song. It felt so strict," guitarist Nick Valensi recalled the session.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie