George Michael Reportedly Splits From Longtime Boyfriend
George Michael's promiscuous behavior might have cost him a lot. The British musician has been reportedly dumped by his longtime partner Kenny Goss due to his cannabis problems, which landed him eight weeks behind bars last year.
"The writing has been on the wall for some time. There are only so many second chances Kenny was prepared to give," a source tells The Sun. "He's been loyal to George from day one, but that hasn't always been reciprocated."
Michael's friends had allegedly also warned him he risked losing Kenny. "It's really sad, but hopefully this could be the wake-up call George needs," the source adds to the site. Explaining further on what has ripped them apart, the source says, "Kenny runs an incredibly successful gallery. With Kenny in the US, they spend so much time apart - and that's got worse over the last couple of years."
This is not the first time Michael and Kenny are reported splitting. Back in March 2010, the former Wham! singer was said moving on from the Texan businessman after he was photographed kissing a mystery man in the sea near Sydney.
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years