Charlie Sheen Unveils 'Winning' Tattoo on Webcast Debut
Charlie Sheen has once again made use of internet to regain his popularity. After signing up on Twitter in early this month, the actor debuted his new webcast called "Sheen's-Korner" on Saturday night, March 5 where he unveiled his new "winning" tattoo inked on his left wrist during the opening.
According to a tattoo artist in Los Angeles, Mike Franks, customers started asking to get a tattoo looking just like Sheen's ink later that night. "We didn't know about the new tat from Charlie Sheen, but my customers started coming in and we knew something was up. Several of them had still shots from the Internet and wanted an identical tattoo," he says.
Sheen was not alone during the broadcast, appearing along with his "goddess" Natalie Kenly whom he called "Napalm Nattie", entertainer Simon Rex and a man named Rick. He also used the show to reach out to his kids. "Daddy loves you," he said, adding to his twin sons, Bob and Max, "If you're watching, tell mom to leave the room. It's on."
He also bashed Dr. Drew Pinsky and Nancy Grace, calling them people who want to "be [him]", and declared "winners" Colin Farrell and Sean Penn as those he'd like to "be for ten minutes." He closed the 50-minute show by reading a poem titled "The Big White Phone" and thanking viewers for tuning in to his "maiden madcap experiment."
Picture of Charlie Sheen unveiling his "winning" tattoo is available here.
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli
- 'Game of Thrones': New Photos Reunite the Four Starks, Final Season Episode Count Is Revealed
- Chris Cornell Appeared to Have Used Other Drugs Before Hanging Himself
- Nicki Minaj to Perform at the 2017 NBA Awards
- Is She Pregnant? Cristiano Ronaldo's GF Georgina Rodriguez Sports Suspicious Bump in New Pic
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt