Charlie Sheen Unveils 'Winning' Tattoo on Webcast Debut
Charlie Sheen has once again made use of internet to regain his popularity. After signing up on Twitter in early this month, the actor debuted his new webcast called "Sheen's-Korner" on Saturday night, March 5 where he unveiled his new "winning" tattoo inked on his left wrist during the opening.
According to a tattoo artist in Los Angeles, Mike Franks, customers started asking to get a tattoo looking just like Sheen's ink later that night. "We didn't know about the new tat from Charlie Sheen, but my customers started coming in and we knew something was up. Several of them had still shots from the Internet and wanted an identical tattoo," he says.
Sheen was not alone during the broadcast, appearing along with his "goddess" Natalie Kenly whom he called "Napalm Nattie", entertainer Simon Rex and a man named Rick. He also used the show to reach out to his kids. "Daddy loves you," he said, adding to his twin sons, Bob and Max, "If you're watching, tell mom to leave the room. It's on."
He also bashed Dr. Drew Pinsky and Nancy Grace, calling them people who want to "be [him]", and declared "winners" Colin Farrell and Sean Penn as those he'd like to "be for ten minutes." He closed the 50-minute show by reading a poem titled "The Big White Phone" and thanking viewers for tuning in to his "maiden madcap experiment."
Picture of Charlie Sheen unveiling his "winning" tattoo is available here.
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer