Charlie Sheen Unveils 'Winning' Tattoo on Webcast Debut
Charlie Sheen has once again made use of internet to regain his popularity. After signing up on Twitter in early this month, the actor debuted his new webcast called "Sheen's-Korner" on Saturday night, March 5 where he unveiled his new "winning" tattoo inked on his left wrist during the opening.
According to a tattoo artist in Los Angeles, Mike Franks, customers started asking to get a tattoo looking just like Sheen's ink later that night. "We didn't know about the new tat from Charlie Sheen, but my customers started coming in and we knew something was up. Several of them had still shots from the Internet and wanted an identical tattoo," he says.
Sheen was not alone during the broadcast, appearing along with his "goddess" Natalie Kenly whom he called "Napalm Nattie", entertainer Simon Rex and a man named Rick. He also used the show to reach out to his kids. "Daddy loves you," he said, adding to his twin sons, Bob and Max, "If you're watching, tell mom to leave the room. It's on."
He also bashed Dr. Drew Pinsky and Nancy Grace, calling them people who want to "be [him]", and declared "winners" Colin Farrell and Sean Penn as those he'd like to "be for ten minutes." He closed the 50-minute show by reading a poem titled "The Big White Phone" and thanking viewers for tuning in to his "maiden madcap experiment."
Picture of Charlie Sheen unveiling his "winning" tattoo is available here.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake