Charlie Sheen Unveils 'Winning' Tattoo on Webcast Debut
Charlie Sheen has once again made use of internet to regain his popularity. After signing up on Twitter in early this month, the actor debuted his new webcast called "Sheen's-Korner" on Saturday night, March 5 where he unveiled his new "winning" tattoo inked on his left wrist during the opening.
According to a tattoo artist in Los Angeles, Mike Franks, customers started asking to get a tattoo looking just like Sheen's ink later that night. "We didn't know about the new tat from Charlie Sheen, but my customers started coming in and we knew something was up. Several of them had still shots from the Internet and wanted an identical tattoo," he says.
Sheen was not alone during the broadcast, appearing along with his "goddess" Natalie Kenly whom he called "Napalm Nattie", entertainer Simon Rex and a man named Rick. He also used the show to reach out to his kids. "Daddy loves you," he said, adding to his twin sons, Bob and Max, "If you're watching, tell mom to leave the room. It's on."
He also bashed Dr. Drew Pinsky and Nancy Grace, calling them people who want to "be [him]", and declared "winners" Colin Farrell and Sean Penn as those he'd like to "be for ten minutes." He closed the 50-minute show by reading a poem titled "The Big White Phone" and thanking viewers for tuning in to his "maiden madcap experiment."
Picture of Charlie Sheen unveiling his "winning" tattoo is available here.
More Charlie Sheen News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna