Justin Bieber Gets Dating Advice From Robert Pattinson, Tweets 'I Miss You' to Selena Gomez
Pop idol Justin Bieber is currently dating Selena Gomez and he learned how to flirt from British heartthrob Robert Pattinson. The Canadian singing sensation said, "One day Robert Pattinson came up to me at a party and said, 'For whatever reason, people love our hair and it's always a great ice-breaker with girls'."
"He is like, 'Hey my name's Robert. Want to touch my hair?' I thought he was joking, but it really works," he continued. "It's funny. All the hair polls that are done is either me first and Robert second, or the other way around. Robert is a very cool guy. I really like him."
Justin has been rumored dating Selena since last year, but he repeatedly dodged questions about his relationship with the Disney songstress. He finally went public with the romance at the 2011 Vanity Fair Oscar after-party, and followed the night outing with a series of dates before leaving her to tour around the world.
The 17-year-old singer was back on the road on Friday, March 4, performing at the National Indoor Arena in Birmingham, England with fellow young artist Willow Smith as his supporting act. "[G]lad to be back on tour. missed all of my beautiful fans," he tweeted.
It's been only three days since he's away on his tour, but Justin has already missed his girlfriend. Playing coy no more, the teen singer wrote a short message to Selena, "I miss you." An hour later, the "Wizards of Waverly Place" beauty replied, "@justinbieber I miss all of y'all."
In an interview with People.co.uk, Justin broke his silence about Selena. He said, "It's so important that a girl makes me laugh. She's hot. Of course every guy likes the girl to be hot, which Selena is. But I like to mess around and pull jokes on people so I like to be around people who make me laugh and share my sense of humor. That's Selena for sure. She is a really great person and I think she has the best smile in the world."
More Justin Bieber News
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels