Video Premiere: Usher's 'More' (RedOne Jimmy Joker Remix)
Usher pumps up the crowd in a music video for his song "More" (RedOne Jimmy Joker Remix). The footage is taken from his recent tour, and it's mixed with close-up shot of the Grammy-winning singer as he delivers his lyrics to the camera.
The original version of "More" appears in Usher's sixth studio album "Raymond vs. Raymond" which has been on sale since a year ago. It was picked up as a theme song to promote 2010 NBA All-Star Game on TNT.
He later teamed up with Body by Milk Get Noise? to challenge teenagers to make music video for the track. The project aimed at empowering the youths with a healthy, active and creative experience unlike any other. The winners received Apple MacBooks and their own Final Cut Pro Editing Suite.
In another news related to Usher, the "Yeah!" hitmaker was recently criticized for performing at New Year's Eve St. Barts party hosted by the son of despised Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi. The other musical guests Beyonce Knowles, Nelly Furtado and Mariah Carey come under fire as well.
More Usher News
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media