Chris Brown's New Song 'Bomb' Ft. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces
As Chris Brown's new album release is getting closer by day, another new song from the CD makes its way out. It's a collaboration with Pittsburgh rapper Wiz Khalifa and will appear in the deluxe edition of the upcoming effort "F.A.M.E.".
"Hold up Kimosabe/ My crib look like a lobby," Breezy brags about his luxurious pad in this new track. "I'm with that Taylor posse/ These ladies wanna party and there's so much ice up on my neck it look like I play hockey."
Beside Khalifa, Breezy also lines up The Game, Big Sean and Timbaland as featured guests in the deluxe package. For the standard set, the R&B singer chooses Tyga, Kevin McCall, Lil Wayne, Busta Rhymes, Ludacris, Justin Bieber and Benny Benassi.
"Look at Me Now", the track which features Weezy and Busta, will have its music video premiering sometime soon. It was filmed last month, and the editing process has been finished. "Just saw the final version of look at me now video!! "CRAZY"!!!!" Breezy recently shared to his Twitter followers.
More Chris Brown News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival