DreamWorks' 'Puss in Boots' and 'Kung Fu Panda 2' Debut Trailers
Two upcoming releases from DreamWorks, "Puss in Boots" and "Kung Fu Panda 2", have gotten a sneak peek each. The teaser trailer for "Puss in Boots" is the first preview video for the movie and it does not reveal much beside highlighting the titular character which is said to have been "a bad kitty".
"Kung Fu Panda 2" meanwhile gets its first full trailer following a teaser and several TV spots. It finally sheds light on what challenges coming in Po and The Furious Five's way to save kung fu, while he considers "stairs" as his old enemy.
"Puss in Boots" will tell the hilarious and courageous (daring, bold, brave) tale of Puss's early adventures as he teams with mastermind Humpty Dumpty and the street-savvy Kitty to steal the famed Goose that lays the Golden Eggs. This "Shrek" spin-off will hit U.S. cinemas on November 4.
In "Kung Fu Panda" sequel, Po's new life as The Dragon Warrior is threatened by the emergence of a formidable villain, who plans to use a secret, unstoppable weapon to conquer China and destroy kung fu. To stop this, Po must look to his past and uncover the secrets of his mysterious origins; only then will he be able to unlock the strength he needs to succeed. This Jennifer Yuh Nelson-directed movie will be released in the U.S. on May 27.
'Puss in Boots' teaser trailer:
'Kung Fu Panda 2' full trailer:
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed