DreamWorks' 'Puss in Boots' and 'Kung Fu Panda 2' Debut Trailers
Two upcoming releases from DreamWorks, "Puss in Boots" and "Kung Fu Panda 2", have gotten a sneak peek each. The teaser trailer for "Puss in Boots" is the first preview video for the movie and it does not reveal much beside highlighting the titular character which is said to have been "a bad kitty".
"Kung Fu Panda 2" meanwhile gets its first full trailer following a teaser and several TV spots. It finally sheds light on what challenges coming in Po and The Furious Five's way to save kung fu, while he considers "stairs" as his old enemy.
"Puss in Boots" will tell the hilarious and courageous (daring, bold, brave) tale of Puss's early adventures as he teams with mastermind Humpty Dumpty and the street-savvy Kitty to steal the famed Goose that lays the Golden Eggs. This "Shrek" spin-off will hit U.S. cinemas on November 4.
In "Kung Fu Panda" sequel, Po's new life as The Dragon Warrior is threatened by the emergence of a formidable villain, who plans to use a secret, unstoppable weapon to conquer China and destroy kung fu. To stop this, Po must look to his past and uncover the secrets of his mysterious origins; only then will he be able to unlock the strength he needs to succeed. This Jennifer Yuh Nelson-directed movie will be released in the U.S. on May 27.
'Puss in Boots' teaser trailer:
'Kung Fu Panda 2' full trailer:
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service