Bradley Cooper and 'Hangover' Pals Step Out for 'Limitless' Special Screening
After going viral, Relativity Media has now promoted "Limitless" by holding a special screening. Taking place at the ArcLight Hollywood Theater in Los Angeles, California on March 3, the event saw lead actor Bradley Cooper among the attendees.
Wrapped in a blue shirt topped with a black jacket, he hit the red carpet without the companion of his girlfriend Renee Zellweger. He, however, still got back up from his "The Hangover" cast mates, Ed Helms and Ken Jeong, who both were present at the Thursday event.
"Limitless" beauty Abbie Cornish also showed up at the special screening, and so did her co-star Johnny Whitworth. Among other celebrity guests meanwhile were Jena Malone, Dax Shepard, Serena Reeder, Jamie Hilfiger and Peyton List.
"Limitless" is based on Alan Glynn's novel "The Dark Fields" which centers its story on Bradley Cooper's Eddie Morra who after rising to success, is running for his life and dodging pursuing cops, mysterious stalkers and gangsters out to grab his stash of NZT. He also faces brutal side effects from the drug which include paralysis, psychosis, brain damage and sudden death add threats to his life.
Neil Burger directs this action thriller which is due March 18 in the U.S.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked