Video: Jimmy Fallon Mocks Charlie Sheen on 'Late Night'
Beside making a good impression out of Robert Pattinson's Edward, Jimmy Fallon is also uncanny as Charlie Sheen. The "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon" host spoofed the troubled actor with his latest sketch which introduces a new fragrance called "Winning". If one follows Sheen's story, he or she would know that it was the first word that Sheen tweeted.
Fallon's Sheen said his perfume "combines the delightful aromas of sweat, cigarettes and denial." He later said he would put his arms around the bottle and "love it violently". The subject of Haim Levine also surfaced with Jimmy insisting it is his ['Two and a Half Men' creator Chuck Lorre] real name.
Sheen, who has reached 1 million followers on Twitter after only a few days joining the microblogging site, reportedly would make $1 million a year for tweeting endorsements through Ad.ly, which specializes in celebrity endorsements. He spent a couple of hours on the phone with Ad.ly team, talking about Twitter tools; hashtags, bit.ly, twitpic, and how to use them to keep him engaged with his followers.
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- 'Moonlight' Dominates 2017 Independent Spirit Awards, Casey Affleck Wins Best Actor