Video: Jimmy Fallon Mocks Charlie Sheen on 'Late Night'
Beside making a good impression out of Robert Pattinson's Edward, Jimmy Fallon is also uncanny as Charlie Sheen. The "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon" host spoofed the troubled actor with his latest sketch which introduces a new fragrance called "Winning". If one follows Sheen's story, he or she would know that it was the first word that Sheen tweeted.
Fallon's Sheen said his perfume "combines the delightful aromas of sweat, cigarettes and denial." He later said he would put his arms around the bottle and "love it violently". The subject of Haim Levine also surfaced with Jimmy insisting it is his ['Two and a Half Men' creator Chuck Lorre] real name.
Sheen, who has reached 1 million followers on Twitter after only a few days joining the microblogging site, reportedly would make $1 million a year for tweeting endorsements through Ad.ly, which specializes in celebrity endorsements. He spent a couple of hours on the phone with Ad.ly team, talking about Twitter tools; hashtags, bit.ly, twitpic, and how to use them to keep him engaged with his followers.
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together
- 'DWTS' Stars Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Survive Attempted Break-In
- Heather Morris on Her 'DWTS' Elimination: 'I Was Very Happy for the Last Time to Be Amazing'
- Tyga's Afraid of Losing Kylie Jenner Forever as He Feels 'Threatened' by Travis Scott
- Hailee Steinfeld's New Song 'Most Girls' Will Arrive This Week
- Tiny's 'Nervous' to Divorce T.I.: Their Children Are Her Biggest Concern
- Madonna Slams Biopic 'Blonde Ambition'