Video: Jimmy Fallon Mocks Charlie Sheen on 'Late Night'
Beside making a good impression out of Robert Pattinson's Edward, Jimmy Fallon is also uncanny as Charlie Sheen. The "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon" host spoofed the troubled actor with his latest sketch which introduces a new fragrance called "Winning". If one follows Sheen's story, he or she would know that it was the first word that Sheen tweeted.
Fallon's Sheen said his perfume "combines the delightful aromas of sweat, cigarettes and denial." He later said he would put his arms around the bottle and "love it violently". The subject of Haim Levine also surfaced with Jimmy insisting it is his ['Two and a Half Men' creator Chuck Lorre] real name.
Sheen, who has reached 1 million followers on Twitter after only a few days joining the microblogging site, reportedly would make $1 million a year for tweeting endorsements through Ad.ly, which specializes in celebrity endorsements. He spent a couple of hours on the phone with Ad.ly team, talking about Twitter tools; hashtags, bit.ly, twitpic, and how to use them to keep him engaged with his followers.
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!