Video: Jimmy Fallon Mocks Charlie Sheen on 'Late Night'
Beside making a good impression out of Robert Pattinson's Edward, Jimmy Fallon is also uncanny as Charlie Sheen. The "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon" host spoofed the troubled actor with his latest sketch which introduces a new fragrance called "Winning". If one follows Sheen's story, he or she would know that it was the first word that Sheen tweeted.
Fallon's Sheen said his perfume "combines the delightful aromas of sweat, cigarettes and denial." He later said he would put his arms around the bottle and "love it violently". The subject of Haim Levine also surfaced with Jimmy insisting it is his ['Two and a Half Men' creator Chuck Lorre] real name.
Sheen, who has reached 1 million followers on Twitter after only a few days joining the microblogging site, reportedly would make $1 million a year for tweeting endorsements through Ad.ly, which specializes in celebrity endorsements. He spent a couple of hours on the phone with Ad.ly team, talking about Twitter tools; hashtags, bit.ly, twitpic, and how to use them to keep him engaged with his followers.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show