Video: Jimmy Fallon Mocks Charlie Sheen on 'Late Night'
Beside making a good impression out of Robert Pattinson's Edward, Jimmy Fallon is also uncanny as Charlie Sheen. The "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon" host spoofed the troubled actor with his latest sketch which introduces a new fragrance called "Winning". If one follows Sheen's story, he or she would know that it was the first word that Sheen tweeted.
Fallon's Sheen said his perfume "combines the delightful aromas of sweat, cigarettes and denial." He later said he would put his arms around the bottle and "love it violently". The subject of Haim Levine also surfaced with Jimmy insisting it is his ['Two and a Half Men' creator Chuck Lorre] real name.
Sheen, who has reached 1 million followers on Twitter after only a few days joining the microblogging site, reportedly would make $1 million a year for tweeting endorsements through Ad.ly, which specializes in celebrity endorsements. He spent a couple of hours on the phone with Ad.ly team, talking about Twitter tools; hashtags, bit.ly, twitpic, and how to use them to keep him engaged with his followers.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie