Selena Gomez Releases Official 'Who Says' Cover Art
Selena Gomez follows up "Who Says" music video teaser with an official cover art of the upcoming single. The "Monte Carlo" movie beauty looks dazzling in this artwork - she's playing with her hair and looking straight to the camera while slightly narrowing her eyes.
The song will make its radio debut on March 10, have its Chris Applebaum-directed music video coming out the next day, and be made available for digital purchase three days later. "You've got every right to a beautiful life" and "I wouldn't want to be anybody else" are the song's lyrics teased by Selena.
"Out of all the songs I've recorded, this one means the most to me. I dedicate it to all my Fans, Family," she told her Twitter followers. She recorded the song for her new album with The Scene which is yet to be titled. The CD will be released in the United States on June 28.
More Selena Gomez News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed