Selena Gomez Releases Official 'Who Says' Cover Art
Selena Gomez follows up "Who Says" music video teaser with an official cover art of the upcoming single. The "Monte Carlo" movie beauty looks dazzling in this artwork - she's playing with her hair and looking straight to the camera while slightly narrowing her eyes.
The song will make its radio debut on March 10, have its Chris Applebaum-directed music video coming out the next day, and be made available for digital purchase three days later. "You've got every right to a beautiful life" and "I wouldn't want to be anybody else" are the song's lyrics teased by Selena.
"Out of all the songs I've recorded, this one means the most to me. I dedicate it to all my Fans, Family," she told her Twitter followers. She recorded the song for her new album with The Scene which is yet to be titled. The CD will be released in the United States on June 28.
More Selena Gomez News
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction