Elizabeth Hurley May Play Veronica Cale on 'Wonder Woman'
Elizabeth Hurley has landed a villainous role on the new "Wonder Woman" TV pilot by David E. Kelley. The British star made the announcement on her Twitter account on Thursday, March 3, writing "Thrilled to be doing the NBC pilot Wonder Woman. I'll be playing the evil villain. Can't wait."
Along with her tweet came new details about her evil role. E! Online reported that she would portray Veronica Cale who, according to the casting call, is "beautiful, highly-educated, highly accomplished". She runs one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the country, but she's afflicted with the serious deep-seated Wonder Woman envy.
Further in the breakdown, "Whatever she is, or will be in life...she'll never be her. And it causes her innards to rot. She loves men, but likes women. There might be an unstated chemistry between her and Wonder Woman, at least on her side."
The casting is not yet 100 percent official but if it's a deal then it marks her first acting role since the release of "Method" in 2004. Adrianne Palicki stars as the heroine.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch