Elizabeth Hurley May Play Veronica Cale on 'Wonder Woman'
Elizabeth Hurley has landed a villainous role on the new "Wonder Woman" TV pilot by David E. Kelley. The British star made the announcement on her Twitter account on Thursday, March 3, writing "Thrilled to be doing the NBC pilot Wonder Woman. I'll be playing the evil villain. Can't wait."
Along with her tweet came new details about her evil role. E! Online reported that she would portray Veronica Cale who, according to the casting call, is "beautiful, highly-educated, highly accomplished". She runs one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the country, but she's afflicted with the serious deep-seated Wonder Woman envy.
Further in the breakdown, "Whatever she is, or will be in life...she'll never be her. And it causes her innards to rot. She loves men, but likes women. There might be an unstated chemistry between her and Wonder Woman, at least on her side."
The casting is not yet 100 percent official but if it's a deal then it marks her first acting role since the release of "Method" in 2004. Adrianne Palicki stars as the heroine.
More Wonder Woman News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7