'On the Floor' Video: Jennifer Lopez Is the Dance Queen
Jennifer Lopez runs "On the Floor" party in her new music video debuted on the March 3 episode of "American Idol". The judge of the singing competition breaks a sweat with Pitbull and a lot of other partygoers in a theater-sized dance club. "The abs are looking good," host Ryan Seacrest commented afterwards.
"I play one character where she kind of runs this party, acts like she's kind of over it, but at the same time loves it and loves this kind of underground kind of party dance culture," she once said. "So I got to be wild and crazy, and at the same time I got to be sexy and sweet too."
Produced by RedOne, the song is recorded for J.Lo's new album "Love?" which will be released later this year. It is currently sitting at No. 9 on Billboard Hot 100. "Every single lyric is about letting go: Get on the floor and be an animal," she said.
Beside offering upbeat sounds, she will also balance the album with some laid-back tunes. "There's so many songs on the album I'm excited for people to hear for so many reasons," she stated. "Some of them because they're just straight-up club bangers, some because of what they have to say, and some because of how they make you groove. They're all very thematic in the sense that they're all about love."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert