'On the Floor' Video: Jennifer Lopez Is the Dance Queen
Jennifer Lopez runs "On the Floor" party in her new music video debuted on the March 3 episode of "American Idol". The judge of the singing competition breaks a sweat with Pitbull and a lot of other partygoers in a theater-sized dance club. "The abs are looking good," host Ryan Seacrest commented afterwards.
"I play one character where she kind of runs this party, acts like she's kind of over it, but at the same time loves it and loves this kind of underground kind of party dance culture," she once said. "So I got to be wild and crazy, and at the same time I got to be sexy and sweet too."
Produced by RedOne, the song is recorded for J.Lo's new album "Love?" which will be released later this year. It is currently sitting at No. 9 on Billboard Hot 100. "Every single lyric is about letting go: Get on the floor and be an animal," she said.
Beside offering upbeat sounds, she will also balance the album with some laid-back tunes. "There's so many songs on the album I'm excited for people to hear for so many reasons," she stated. "Some of them because they're just straight-up club bangers, some because of what they have to say, and some because of how they make you groove. They're all very thematic in the sense that they're all about love."
Jennifer Lopez's "On the Floor" music video
More Jennifer Lopez News
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage