Pics: Penelope Cruz, Olivia Wilde and More Channel Disney's Characters
Penelope Cruz, Jeff Bridges, Olivia Wilde, Alec Baldwin and Queen Latifah have channeled Disney's characters in new photos shot by famed photographer Annie Leibovitz. Released on Thursday, March 3, one of the photos shows Cruz and Bridges posing as the darling Belle and her transformed prince from "Beauty and the Beast".
Wilde sports crown and cloak to portray the Evil Queen from "Snow White" with Baldwin's face appearing behind the glass as the Spirit of the Magic Mirror. The "Tron Legacy" babe admits she "was overwhelmed when I heard I could have this chance. I've wanted to work with Annie my entire career."
Latifah, meanwhile, slips into tentacles-equipped costume as she plays wicked Sea Witch Ursula from "The Little Mermaid". "I was excited about doing this project," the singer/actress shares. "Villains get to have all the fun."
The pictures are taken for Disney Parks' "Let the Memories Begin" campaign and will appear in special inserts in April issues of O, The Oprah Magazine, People En Espanol, Real Simple, Essence, InStyle, and the March 28 issue of People.
Previous Disney theme park ads, which were also shot by Leibovitz, featured Rachel Weisz as Snow White, Roger Federer as King Arthur, Tina Fey as Tinker Bell, Jessica Biel as Pocahontas, Scarlett Johansson as Cinderella, Beyonce Knowles as Alice in Wonderland, and David Beckham as Prince Phillip among others.
Behind the scenes of new Disney Parks ads photo shoot:
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?