Pics: Penelope Cruz, Olivia Wilde and More Channel Disney's Characters
Penelope Cruz, Jeff Bridges, Olivia Wilde, Alec Baldwin and Queen Latifah have channeled Disney's characters in new photos shot by famed photographer Annie Leibovitz. Released on Thursday, March 3, one of the photos shows Cruz and Bridges posing as the darling Belle and her transformed prince from "Beauty and the Beast".
Wilde sports crown and cloak to portray the Evil Queen from "Snow White" with Baldwin's face appearing behind the glass as the Spirit of the Magic Mirror. The "Tron Legacy" babe admits she "was overwhelmed when I heard I could have this chance. I've wanted to work with Annie my entire career."
Latifah, meanwhile, slips into tentacles-equipped costume as she plays wicked Sea Witch Ursula from "The Little Mermaid". "I was excited about doing this project," the singer/actress shares. "Villains get to have all the fun."
The pictures are taken for Disney Parks' "Let the Memories Begin" campaign and will appear in special inserts in April issues of O, The Oprah Magazine, People En Espanol, Real Simple, Essence, InStyle, and the March 28 issue of People.
Previous Disney theme park ads, which were also shot by Leibovitz, featured Rachel Weisz as Snow White, Roger Federer as King Arthur, Tina Fey as Tinker Bell, Jessica Biel as Pocahontas, Scarlett Johansson as Cinderella, Beyonce Knowles as Alice in Wonderland, and David Beckham as Prince Phillip among others.
Behind the scenes of new Disney Parks ads photo shoot:
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'