'Resident Evil 5' Set for September 2012 Release
"Resident Evil" will be back two years after the fourth film. Sony Pictures has announced on March 3 that "Resident Evil 5" is set for September 14, 2012 release, a slot which has not been occupied by any other movie yet.
The movie will be made in 3-D, like its predecessor "Resident Evil: Afterlife". The 2010 film raked in $296 million worldwide and Milla Jovovich talked about making the follow-up right after "Afterlife" soared to number one at North American Box Office on its debut weekend.
Beside unveiling the release date for "Resident Evil 5", Sony has also announced an official release date for "The Ides of March" from directorial hand of George Clooney. The drama is slated to come out on October 14 this year while it was rumored to arrive a bit later.
Already scheduled for the same release date are "The Big Year", "Footloose", "The Three Musketeers" and "The Thing". "The Ides of March" is currently in production and boasts a critically-lauded cast, including Clooney, Ryan Gosling, Marisa Tomei, Philip Seymour Hoffman and Paul Giamatti.
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host