'Resident Evil 5' Set for September 2012 Release
"Resident Evil" will be back two years after the fourth film. Sony Pictures has announced on March 3 that "Resident Evil 5" is set for September 14, 2012 release, a slot which has not been occupied by any other movie yet.
The movie will be made in 3-D, like its predecessor "Resident Evil: Afterlife". The 2010 film raked in $296 million worldwide and Milla Jovovich talked about making the follow-up right after "Afterlife" soared to number one at North American Box Office on its debut weekend.
Beside unveiling the release date for "Resident Evil 5", Sony has also announced an official release date for "The Ides of March" from directorial hand of George Clooney. The drama is slated to come out on October 14 this year while it was rumored to arrive a bit later.
Already scheduled for the same release date are "The Big Year", "Footloose", "The Three Musketeers" and "The Thing". "The Ides of March" is currently in production and boasts a critically-lauded cast, including Clooney, Ryan Gosling, Marisa Tomei, Philip Seymour Hoffman and Paul Giamatti.
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii