'Resident Evil 5' Set for September 2012 Release
"Resident Evil" will be back two years after the fourth film. Sony Pictures has announced on March 3 that "Resident Evil 5" is set for September 14, 2012 release, a slot which has not been occupied by any other movie yet.
The movie will be made in 3-D, like its predecessor "Resident Evil: Afterlife". The 2010 film raked in $296 million worldwide and Milla Jovovich talked about making the follow-up right after "Afterlife" soared to number one at North American Box Office on its debut weekend.
Beside unveiling the release date for "Resident Evil 5", Sony has also announced an official release date for "The Ides of March" from directorial hand of George Clooney. The drama is slated to come out on October 14 this year while it was rumored to arrive a bit later.
Already scheduled for the same release date are "The Big Year", "Footloose", "The Three Musketeers" and "The Thing". "The Ides of March" is currently in production and boasts a critically-lauded cast, including Clooney, Ryan Gosling, Marisa Tomei, Philip Seymour Hoffman and Paul Giamatti.
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization