'Arthur' Falls in Love in New Trailer
Warner Bros. Pictures has unleashed a new trailer for "Arthur" which serves as a remake to 1981 film of the same title. Debuted by Apple, the fresh trailer has more scenes featuring Greta Gerwig's Naomi, the woman who catches the heart of irresponsible charmer Arthur Bach played by Russell Brand.
Arthur has always relied on two things to get by: his limitless fortune and the good sense of lifelong nanny Hobson to keep him out of trouble. Now he faces his biggest challenge: choosing an arranged marriage that will ensure his lavish lifestyle or an uncertain future with the one thing money can't buy, Naomi, the only woman he has ever loved.
With Naomi's inspiration and some unconventional help from Hobson, Arthur will take the most expensive risk of his life and finally learn what it means to become a man. Helen Mirren portrays nanny Hobson, Jennifer Garner plays Susan Johnson, the woman chosen by Arthur's mother to be her daughter-in-law, while Geraldine James is cast as Arthur's mother.
Directed by Jason Winer, "Arthur" will entertain moviegoers when it opens in theaters across the nation starting April 8.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart