'Arthur' Falls in Love in New Trailer
Warner Bros. Pictures has unleashed a new trailer for "Arthur" which serves as a remake to 1981 film of the same title. Debuted by Apple, the fresh trailer has more scenes featuring Greta Gerwig's Naomi, the woman who catches the heart of irresponsible charmer Arthur Bach played by Russell Brand.
Arthur has always relied on two things to get by: his limitless fortune and the good sense of lifelong nanny Hobson to keep him out of trouble. Now he faces his biggest challenge: choosing an arranged marriage that will ensure his lavish lifestyle or an uncertain future with the one thing money can't buy, Naomi, the only woman he has ever loved.
With Naomi's inspiration and some unconventional help from Hobson, Arthur will take the most expensive risk of his life and finally learn what it means to become a man. Helen Mirren portrays nanny Hobson, Jennifer Garner plays Susan Johnson, the woman chosen by Arthur's mother to be her daughter-in-law, while Geraldine James is cast as Arthur's mother.
Directed by Jason Winer, "Arthur" will entertain moviegoers when it opens in theaters across the nation starting April 8.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences