'Arthur' Falls in Love in New Trailer
Warner Bros. Pictures has unleashed a new trailer for "Arthur" which serves as a remake to 1981 film of the same title. Debuted by Apple, the fresh trailer has more scenes featuring Greta Gerwig's Naomi, the woman who catches the heart of irresponsible charmer Arthur Bach played by Russell Brand.
Arthur has always relied on two things to get by: his limitless fortune and the good sense of lifelong nanny Hobson to keep him out of trouble. Now he faces his biggest challenge: choosing an arranged marriage that will ensure his lavish lifestyle or an uncertain future with the one thing money can't buy, Naomi, the only woman he has ever loved.
With Naomi's inspiration and some unconventional help from Hobson, Arthur will take the most expensive risk of his life and finally learn what it means to become a man. Helen Mirren portrays nanny Hobson, Jennifer Garner plays Susan Johnson, the woman chosen by Arthur's mother to be her daughter-in-law, while Geraldine James is cast as Arthur's mother.
Directed by Jason Winer, "Arthur" will entertain moviegoers when it opens in theaters across the nation starting April 8.
More Arthur News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival