'Arthur' Falls in Love in New Trailer
Warner Bros. Pictures has unleashed a new trailer for "Arthur" which serves as a remake to 1981 film of the same title. Debuted by Apple, the fresh trailer has more scenes featuring Greta Gerwig's Naomi, the woman who catches the heart of irresponsible charmer Arthur Bach played by Russell Brand.
Arthur has always relied on two things to get by: his limitless fortune and the good sense of lifelong nanny Hobson to keep him out of trouble. Now he faces his biggest challenge: choosing an arranged marriage that will ensure his lavish lifestyle or an uncertain future with the one thing money can't buy, Naomi, the only woman he has ever loved.
With Naomi's inspiration and some unconventional help from Hobson, Arthur will take the most expensive risk of his life and finally learn what it means to become a man. Helen Mirren portrays nanny Hobson, Jennifer Garner plays Susan Johnson, the woman chosen by Arthur's mother to be her daughter-in-law, while Geraldine James is cast as Arthur's mother.
Directed by Jason Winer, "Arthur" will entertain moviegoers when it opens in theaters across the nation starting April 8.
More Arthur News
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Katy Perry Tears Up as She Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims at London Gig
- Rosario Dawson in Talks for 'X-Men: New Mutants', Two Others Eyed to Play Mirage
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli