Taylor Swift, Keith Urban & Miranda Lambert to Sing at ACM Awards
The first batch of musical guests at the upcoming Academy of Country Music (ACM) Awards has just been announced. Taylor Swift, Keith Urban and Miranda Lambert are confirmed to take the stage of MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on April 3.
The three country music singers are joined by Jason Aldean, Toby Keith and Brad Paisley. It means that all of the six ACM nominees of Entertainer of the Year are signed to cater audience in the 46th annual celebration of the prize-giving event.
Beside nominated in Entertainer of the Year, Taylor also gets three other nods including Album of the Year as an artist and producer. Keith, Jason and Brad are multiple nominees as well - they are up for Top Male Vocalist of the Year. Toby, meanwhile, has no additional nomination.
As for Miranda, she leads the pack with seven nods. In Top Female Vocalist of the Year, she is facing off Taylor again, in addition to battling Reba McEntire, Carrie Underwood and Lee Ann Womack. Her fiance Blake Shelton will co-host the show with Reba.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal