Taylor Swift, Keith Urban & Miranda Lambert to Sing at ACM Awards
The first batch of musical guests at the upcoming Academy of Country Music (ACM) Awards has just been announced. Taylor Swift, Keith Urban and Miranda Lambert are confirmed to take the stage of MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on April 3.
The three country music singers are joined by Jason Aldean, Toby Keith and Brad Paisley. It means that all of the six ACM nominees of Entertainer of the Year are signed to cater audience in the 46th annual celebration of the prize-giving event.
Beside nominated in Entertainer of the Year, Taylor also gets three other nods including Album of the Year as an artist and producer. Keith, Jason and Brad are multiple nominees as well - they are up for Top Male Vocalist of the Year. Toby, meanwhile, has no additional nomination.
As for Miranda, she leads the pack with seven nods. In Top Female Vocalist of the Year, she is facing off Taylor again, in addition to battling Reba McEntire, Carrie Underwood and Lee Ann Womack. Her fiance Blake Shelton will co-host the show with Reba.
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant