Taylor Swift, Keith Urban & Miranda Lambert to Sing at ACM Awards
The first batch of musical guests at the upcoming Academy of Country Music (ACM) Awards has just been announced. Taylor Swift, Keith Urban and Miranda Lambert are confirmed to take the stage of MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on April 3.
The three country music singers are joined by Jason Aldean, Toby Keith and Brad Paisley. It means that all of the six ACM nominees of Entertainer of the Year are signed to cater audience in the 46th annual celebration of the prize-giving event.
Beside nominated in Entertainer of the Year, Taylor also gets three other nods including Album of the Year as an artist and producer. Keith, Jason and Brad are multiple nominees as well - they are up for Top Male Vocalist of the Year. Toby, meanwhile, has no additional nomination.
As for Miranda, she leads the pack with seven nods. In Top Female Vocalist of the Year, she is facing off Taylor again, in addition to battling Reba McEntire, Carrie Underwood and Lee Ann Womack. Her fiance Blake Shelton will co-host the show with Reba.
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'