Taylor Swift, Keith Urban & Miranda Lambert to Sing at ACM Awards
The first batch of musical guests at the upcoming Academy of Country Music (ACM) Awards has just been announced. Taylor Swift, Keith Urban and Miranda Lambert are confirmed to take the stage of MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on April 3.
The three country music singers are joined by Jason Aldean, Toby Keith and Brad Paisley. It means that all of the six ACM nominees of Entertainer of the Year are signed to cater audience in the 46th annual celebration of the prize-giving event.
Beside nominated in Entertainer of the Year, Taylor also gets three other nods including Album of the Year as an artist and producer. Keith, Jason and Brad are multiple nominees as well - they are up for Top Male Vocalist of the Year. Toby, meanwhile, has no additional nomination.
As for Miranda, she leads the pack with seven nods. In Top Female Vocalist of the Year, she is facing off Taylor again, in addition to battling Reba McEntire, Carrie Underwood and Lee Ann Womack. Her fiance Blake Shelton will co-host the show with Reba.
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards
- Desperate Bella Hadid Is Jealous of The Weeknd and Selena Gomez's Romance
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- AMC Renews 'Better Call Saul' for Season 4