Video Premiere: Lil Wayne's '6 Foot 7 Foot' Ft. Cory Gunz
Originally set to premiere last month, Lil Wayne's music video for his new single "6 Foot 7 Foot" has finally arrived on March 3 very early in the morning. It's directed by Hype Williams and features cameos from Cory Gunz, his father Peter Gunz and the other Young Money crew.
Recorded for Weezy's forthcoming studio album "Tha Carter IV", the song also becomes his first post-prison single. The rapper knew there would be much attention given to the track, so he used it to introduce his new Young Money signee Cory.
"You know, I put Nicki [Minaj] on the right songs, I put Drake on the right songs; I picked the right song," he told MTV. "It makes people pay attention ... because I know that people were waiting to see what I'll say on my first record, my first Lil Wayne record [since getting out of prison]."
Lil Wayne's "6 Foot 7 Foot" music video
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split