Video Premiere: Lil Wayne's '6 Foot 7 Foot' Ft. Cory Gunz
Originally set to premiere last month, Lil Wayne's music video for his new single "6 Foot 7 Foot" has finally arrived on March 3 very early in the morning. It's directed by Hype Williams and features cameos from Cory Gunz, his father Peter Gunz and the other Young Money crew.
Recorded for Weezy's forthcoming studio album "Tha Carter IV", the song also becomes his first post-prison single. The rapper knew there would be much attention given to the track, so he used it to introduce his new Young Money signee Cory.
"You know, I put Nicki [Minaj] on the right songs, I put Drake on the right songs; I picked the right song," he told MTV. "It makes people pay attention ... because I know that people were waiting to see what I'll say on my first record, my first Lil Wayne record [since getting out of prison]."
Lil Wayne's "6 Foot 7 Foot" music video
More Lil Wayne News
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...