Video Premiere: Lil Wayne's '6 Foot 7 Foot' Ft. Cory Gunz
Originally set to premiere last month, Lil Wayne's music video for his new single "6 Foot 7 Foot" has finally arrived on March 3 very early in the morning. It's directed by Hype Williams and features cameos from Cory Gunz, his father Peter Gunz and the other Young Money crew.
Recorded for Weezy's forthcoming studio album "Tha Carter IV", the song also becomes his first post-prison single. The rapper knew there would be much attention given to the track, so he used it to introduce his new Young Money signee Cory.
"You know, I put Nicki [Minaj] on the right songs, I put Drake on the right songs; I picked the right song," he told MTV. "It makes people pay attention ... because I know that people were waiting to see what I'll say on my first record, my first Lil Wayne record [since getting out of prison]."
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur