Video Premiere: Lil Wayne's '6 Foot 7 Foot' Ft. Cory Gunz
Originally set to premiere last month, Lil Wayne's music video for his new single "6 Foot 7 Foot" has finally arrived on March 3 very early in the morning. It's directed by Hype Williams and features cameos from Cory Gunz, his father Peter Gunz and the other Young Money crew.
Recorded for Weezy's forthcoming studio album "Tha Carter IV", the song also becomes his first post-prison single. The rapper knew there would be much attention given to the track, so he used it to introduce his new Young Money signee Cory.
"You know, I put Nicki [Minaj] on the right songs, I put Drake on the right songs; I picked the right song," he told MTV. "It makes people pay attention ... because I know that people were waiting to see what I'll say on my first record, my first Lil Wayne record [since getting out of prison]."
More Lil Wayne News
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video