Video Premiere: Lil Wayne's '6 Foot 7 Foot' Ft. Cory Gunz
Originally set to premiere last month, Lil Wayne's music video for his new single "6 Foot 7 Foot" has finally arrived on March 3 very early in the morning. It's directed by Hype Williams and features cameos from Cory Gunz, his father Peter Gunz and the other Young Money crew.
Recorded for Weezy's forthcoming studio album "Tha Carter IV", the song also becomes his first post-prison single. The rapper knew there would be much attention given to the track, so he used it to introduce his new Young Money signee Cory.
"You know, I put Nicki [Minaj] on the right songs, I put Drake on the right songs; I picked the right song," he told MTV. "It makes people pay attention ... because I know that people were waiting to see what I'll say on my first record, my first Lil Wayne record [since getting out of prison]."
More Lil Wayne News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs