Kim Kardashian Debuts 'Jam (Turn It Up)' & Scantily-Clad Bod for Music Video
Kim Kardashian visited Ryan Seacrest's radio show on Wednesday morning, March 2 to debut her first-ever single "Jam (Turn It Up)". "I can't believe it's finally released! This was definitely something that was out of my comfort zone," she said.
The reality TV beauty continued, "But I'm so glad that I met with The-Dream and that we worked on this project together. It was really an amazing experience recording in the studio and filming the music video and I can't wait for you all to see the video."
Of how she met the producer, Kim said, "My good friend Ciara was like 'The-Dream wants your number' and I was like 'Please, I'm sure he does' and she said 'no seriously he really wants to do a song with you'." She added, "[The-Dream said] let's just have fun with it don't take yourself seriously, try something you've never done before."
The single is a club-ready track which will be featured in "Kourtney and Kim Take New York", and has been released on iTunes with all proceeds from the song donated to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Recording session of the track will be featured in an upcoming episode of the TV show as well.
"I'm goin out tonight, its goin down/ Headed straight to the front of the line, on the fly/ On the floor I cant stand still," the lyrics read. "And im goin to work like im paying my bills (bills)/ My whole clicks on the floor (the floor)/ We gon party, then party some more (some more)/ Rozay up in the air/ Feeling good, feeling great, just got paid."
The music video was filmed with Hype Williams sitting behind the lens. "I swear Hype Williams is the most creative guy I know! He is a genius! He came up with all of the different looks and wanted me to be experiment with looks that I had never tried before," she gushed. "With each look I felt like I was a different character. I loved the red lips!"
In new pictures taken from the filming location, Kim shows off her toned curvy body in a barely-there black bikini and applies bright-red lipstick and smoky eye make-up. This picture actually has been teased last January under the caption of "2sexy2tweet". She also rocks Bo Derek braids for the video. "It took about four hours to do, and believe it or not I fell asleep! I wish I could have worn it longer," she stated.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier