Charlie Sheen NOT Wanted for Cameo in 'Hangover Part II'
There won't be Charlie Sheen cameo in "The Hangover Part II". Denying swirling rumor that he was trying to lure the "Two and a Half Men" star to make brief appearance in the upcoming comedy, the movie's helmer Todd Phillips tells Collider the story is "100% untrue."
Reporting the news first was Badass Digest which said Phillips had spent the last couple of days trying to secure Sheen for a cameo in "The Hangover" sequel. It was not explained further how he would make into the story but the site believed it is possible to add Sheen's scene although the movie has wrapped production.
Back in 2010, Mel Gibson who was getting negative publication following his legal battle with ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva was set to make a cameo in "The Hangover Part II". His gig, however, was scrapped because did not get full support from the entire cast and crew. Liam Neeson is later tapped to fill in the A-list cameo part.
Phillips shot the movie in Thailand as the story follows Stu, Phil, Alan and Doug who travel to the exotic country for Stu's wedding. After the unforgettable bachelor party in Las Vegas, Stu is taking no chances and has opted for a safe, subdued pre-wedding brunch. However, things don't always go as planned. What happens in Vegas may stay in Vegas, but what happens in Bangkok can't even be imagined.
Major cast members including Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms and Justin Bartha return to the sequel to the 2009 raunchy comedy, which is due May 26 in the U.S.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris