Official Snippet of Selena Gomez's 'Who Says' Music Video
In the middle of news frenzy about her series of dates with Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez dropped an official teaser of her new single and music video. The Disney songstress gives only a brief glimpse to the clip - she seems to follow the "super-short snippet" trend set by Britney Spears.
Just a day prior, the "Kiss and Tell" singer teased lyrics of the song, "You've got every right to a beautiful life." The song will make its radio debut on March 10, have its Chris Applebaum-directed music video coming out the next day, and be made available for digital purchase three days later.
"Out of all the songs I've recorded, this one means the most to me. I dedicate it to all my Fans, Family," she told her Twitter followers. She recorded the song for her new album with The Scene which is yet to be titled. The CD will be released in the United States on June 28.
More Selena Gomez News
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship
- These Two 'Suicide Squad' Characters May Also Get Spin-Off Films