Official Snippet of Selena Gomez's 'Who Says' Music Video
In the middle of news frenzy about her series of dates with Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez dropped an official teaser of her new single and music video. The Disney songstress gives only a brief glimpse to the clip - she seems to follow the "super-short snippet" trend set by Britney Spears.
Just a day prior, the "Kiss and Tell" singer teased lyrics of the song, "You've got every right to a beautiful life." The song will make its radio debut on March 10, have its Chris Applebaum-directed music video coming out the next day, and be made available for digital purchase three days later.
"Out of all the songs I've recorded, this one means the most to me. I dedicate it to all my Fans, Family," she told her Twitter followers. She recorded the song for her new album with The Scene which is yet to be titled. The CD will be released in the United States on June 28.
More Selena Gomez News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance