Official Snippet of Selena Gomez's 'Who Says' Music Video
In the middle of news frenzy about her series of dates with Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez dropped an official teaser of her new single and music video. The Disney songstress gives only a brief glimpse to the clip - she seems to follow the "super-short snippet" trend set by Britney Spears.
Just a day prior, the "Kiss and Tell" singer teased lyrics of the song, "You've got every right to a beautiful life." The song will make its radio debut on March 10, have its Chris Applebaum-directed music video coming out the next day, and be made available for digital purchase three days later.
"Out of all the songs I've recorded, this one means the most to me. I dedicate it to all my Fans, Family," she told her Twitter followers. She recorded the song for her new album with The Scene which is yet to be titled. The CD will be released in the United States on June 28.
More Selena Gomez News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'