Rihanna Poses Naked for Nivea's 'Skincare for Life' Campaign
Rihanna might have said no when offered to strip for Playboy, but the Bajan songstress is willing to bare all for Nivea. She has signed a deal to be the brand's new spokesmodel, and done a photoshoot for its "100 Years Skincare for Life" campaign. In a sneak peek picture, she is seen posing naked, crossing her arms on her chest and smiling radiantly to the camera with a beautiful fresh face.
"Over the past 100 years, Nivea has been an iconic skincare brand across the world that is built on the trust of our consumers. We are excited to have Rihanna supporting us in our celebration and building a new generation of fans," said Markus Pinger, one of Nivea's board members. Their partnership was hinted last month when the company posted exclusive pictures from inside of RiRi's 23rd birthday party.
Back in November last year, RiRi revealed, "I got a few offers to do Playboy actually. They want to pay you to be naked on the cover." Explaining reason behind her refusal, she said in further statement, "If I'm gonna take my clothes off, it has to be in a classy way and my will, not a check. I wouldn't take any money to do that."
Nivea is one of the sponsors for Rihanna's upcoming "Loud" tour. She will kick off the gig on June 4 with Cee-Lo Green as her supporting act. "I'm a huge fan of Cee Lo since his days with Goodie Mob and with Gnarls Barkley. He's a musical genius, continually reinventing himself and I'm thrilled to have him join me on tour," she said.
More Rihanna News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly