Titles for Two 'The Hobbit' Films Allegedly Unveiled
It seems that two "The Hobbit" films will not be simply identified with "Part I" and "Part II" or other kinds of number. TheOneRing.net has learned that New Line Cinema recently registered two film titles, which are "The Hobbit: There and Back Again" and "The Hobbit: An/The Unexpected Journey".
"There and Back Again" has been known as an alternate title for the original "Hobbit" novel by J. R. R. Tolkien. The studio has not officially confirmed the titles but they make perfect sense as the names for the movies.
"The Hobbit" is scheduled to start shooting on March 21 for a projected December 2012 release. The second installment, meanwhile, may be released a year later. Peter Jackson has signed up to direct it and Martin Freeman has been cast to play major character Bilbo Baggins.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences