Titles for Two 'The Hobbit' Films Allegedly Unveiled
It seems that two "The Hobbit" films will not be simply identified with "Part I" and "Part II" or other kinds of number. TheOneRing.net has learned that New Line Cinema recently registered two film titles, which are "The Hobbit: There and Back Again" and "The Hobbit: An/The Unexpected Journey".
"There and Back Again" has been known as an alternate title for the original "Hobbit" novel by J. R. R. Tolkien. The studio has not officially confirmed the titles but they make perfect sense as the names for the movies.
"The Hobbit" is scheduled to start shooting on March 21 for a projected December 2012 release. The second installment, meanwhile, may be released a year later. Peter Jackson has signed up to direct it and Martin Freeman has been cast to play major character Bilbo Baggins.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story