Titles for Two 'The Hobbit' Films Allegedly Unveiled
It seems that two "The Hobbit" films will not be simply identified with "Part I" and "Part II" or other kinds of number. TheOneRing.net has learned that New Line Cinema recently registered two film titles, which are "The Hobbit: There and Back Again" and "The Hobbit: An/The Unexpected Journey".
"There and Back Again" has been known as an alternate title for the original "Hobbit" novel by J. R. R. Tolkien. The studio has not officially confirmed the titles but they make perfect sense as the names for the movies.
"The Hobbit" is scheduled to start shooting on March 21 for a projected December 2012 release. The second installment, meanwhile, may be released a year later. Peter Jackson has signed up to direct it and Martin Freeman has been cast to play major character Bilbo Baggins.
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video