Titles for Two 'The Hobbit' Films Allegedly Unveiled
It seems that two "The Hobbit" films will not be simply identified with "Part I" and "Part II" or other kinds of number. TheOneRing.net has learned that New Line Cinema recently registered two film titles, which are "The Hobbit: There and Back Again" and "The Hobbit: An/The Unexpected Journey".
"There and Back Again" has been known as an alternate title for the original "Hobbit" novel by J. R. R. Tolkien. The studio has not officially confirmed the titles but they make perfect sense as the names for the movies.
"The Hobbit" is scheduled to start shooting on March 21 for a projected December 2012 release. The second installment, meanwhile, may be released a year later. Peter Jackson has signed up to direct it and Martin Freeman has been cast to play major character Bilbo Baggins.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie