Titles for Two 'The Hobbit' Films Allegedly Unveiled
It seems that two "The Hobbit" films will not be simply identified with "Part I" and "Part II" or other kinds of number. TheOneRing.net has learned that New Line Cinema recently registered two film titles, which are "The Hobbit: There and Back Again" and "The Hobbit: An/The Unexpected Journey".
"There and Back Again" has been known as an alternate title for the original "Hobbit" novel by J. R. R. Tolkien. The studio has not officially confirmed the titles but they make perfect sense as the names for the movies.
"The Hobbit" is scheduled to start shooting on March 21 for a projected December 2012 release. The second installment, meanwhile, may be released a year later. Peter Jackson has signed up to direct it and Martin Freeman has been cast to play major character Bilbo Baggins.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'