Britney Spears Drops 'Criminal' Snippet and 'Till the World Ends' Cover Art
Britney Spears has released another short teaser for one of her new "Femme Fatale" songs. It's a brief listen to a Max Martin and Shellback production called "Criminal". She makes a confession on the track, "Mama I'm in love with a criminal. And this type of love isn't rational, it's physical."
In addition to the "Criminal" snippet, a cover art of another new song "Till the World Ends" hit the web via Deezer. The Ke$ha-written track reportedly will be the second single after "Hold It Against Me", and will be released next week. An early review claimed it's an "irresistibly catchy tune that, if it makes the album, will be an instant smash."
Beside working with Ke$ha, Britney also has recorded two songs with will.i.am, and one of their duets is called "The Big Fat Bass". "The bass is an important element to club dance music. This song celebrates bass," the Black Eyed Peas star wrote when previewing the song over the weekend.
Another artist who is confirmed to be involved in the making of the March 29 album is Blink-182's drummer Travis Barker. Rodney Jerkins told MTV, "I did two songs on her album, and one of the songs I did, I brought in Travis Barker, and it's got this rock feel which is out of the box, out of my norm, and I think it's out of her norm as well." He added, "[It's] classic Britney spears, uptempo heavy, of course. It's new and different."
More Britney Spears News
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows
- Here's John Mayer's Cool Response to Katy Perry Ranking Him No. 1 in Bed
- Taylor Swift Is Working on Collaboration With Drake
- Emilia Clarke Says Being a Woman in Hollywood Is 'Like Dealing With Racism'
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene