Britney Spears Drops 'Criminal' Snippet and 'Till the World Ends' Cover Art
Britney Spears has released another short teaser for one of her new "Femme Fatale" songs. It's a brief listen to a Max Martin and Shellback production called "Criminal". She makes a confession on the track, "Mama I'm in love with a criminal. And this type of love isn't rational, it's physical."
In addition to the "Criminal" snippet, a cover art of another new song "Till the World Ends" hit the web via Deezer. The Ke$ha-written track reportedly will be the second single after "Hold It Against Me", and will be released next week. An early review claimed it's an "irresistibly catchy tune that, if it makes the album, will be an instant smash."
Beside working with Ke$ha, Britney also has recorded two songs with will.i.am, and one of their duets is called "The Big Fat Bass". "The bass is an important element to club dance music. This song celebrates bass," the Black Eyed Peas star wrote when previewing the song over the weekend.
Another artist who is confirmed to be involved in the making of the March 29 album is Blink-182's drummer Travis Barker. Rodney Jerkins told MTV, "I did two songs on her album, and one of the songs I did, I brought in Travis Barker, and it's got this rock feel which is out of the box, out of my norm, and I think it's out of her norm as well." He added, "[It's] classic Britney spears, uptempo heavy, of course. It's new and different."
More Britney Spears News
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie