'DWTS' Season 12 Pairings Revealed, Celebrities Start Tweeting
ABC has announced the official pairings of "Dancing with the Stars" season 12 which actually have been leaked a day prior. Indeed, Kirstie Alley is paired with fellow fireball Maksim Chmerkovskiy while favored winner Kendra Wilkinson is partnered with Louis van Amstel.
"MAKS you are my BOO. G loves you BOO," Alley tweeted to Chmerkvoskiy who replied, "Hahahaha! Love you too G! This is going to be fun." He added later, "Hey @kirstiealley focus on our team name! (already afraid of her ideas! LOL)."
Menawhile, Amstel admitted that he has no clue about his celebrity partner. "It makes me very happy to read all ur tweets. I didn't know much about @kendrawilkinson b I'm realizing she's a good woman n represents GOOD," he wrote.
Last year's pro dancer winner Derek Hough is not taking part this season while runner-up Lacey Schwimmer is assisting radio host Michael "Psycho Mike" Catherwood. Mark Ballas who was partnered with Bristol Palin last season, is competing with another young celebrity, Chelsea Staub.
"Dancing with the Stars" season 12 premieres Monday, March 21 at 8P.M. ET/PT with two-hour performance.
- Kirstie Alley & Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Kendra Wilkinson & Louis van Amstel
- Wendy Williams & Tony Dovolani
- Chris Jericho & Cheryl Burke
- Hines Ward & Kym Johnson
- Lil' Romeo & Chelsie Hightower
- Ralph Macchio & Karina Smirnoff
- Chelsea Staub & Mark Ballas
- Sugar Ray Leonard & Anna Trebunskaya
- Petra Nemcova & Dimitry Chaplin
- "Psycho" Mike Catherwood & Lacey Schwimmer
More Dancing with the Stars News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered