Lady GaGa's 'Government Hooker' Makes Its Debut at Mugler Fashion Show
Lady GaGa once again became a musical director for Thierry Mugler's fashion show in Paris, generously playing more-than-two-minute audio stream of her new song "Government Hooker". She got double duties, serving also a runway model, and made her debut as a catwalk model in the fashion house's women-wear collection finest.
As she made her fierce strut at the March 2 show, the music was heard on the background, "I can be anything/ I'll be your everything/ Just touch me, baby. -- I'm gonna drink my tears tonight/ I'm gonna drink my tears and cry/ 'Cause I know you love me, baby." It's one of the songs listed in her May 23 album "Born This Way".
GaGa rocked two long blond pigtails, a diamond necklace, a sheer black top with a bra, a leather skirt and towering boots. She made her way through the catwalk with a cigarette on her hand and male models, including Zombie Boy, as her companies. In her second set, she appeared on stage in a white long skirt, bustier, hat and massive-platform shoes. The final walk that night had "Born This Way" played out as a theme song.
The show was live streamed on Mugler's Facebook page. Before it started, GaGa told her pals, "I want people to see me walk and say, 'She is a Mugler woman.' Seriously, I'm so nervous." Backstage when practicing her walk, she was heard saying, "If I vomit on the stage, it would be good press."
At the end of the Wednesday show, GaGa gave her stylist and Mugler's designer Nicola Formichetti a big hug - it's his women's wear collection debut for the fashion house. Among the audience were Vogue editor Anna Wintour and Paris most fashionable crowd. GaGa's appearance seemed to have saved the Paris fashion show following the sacking of Christian Dior designer John Galliano for his anti-Semitic comments.
"Government Hooker" audio:
Lady GaGa walking the catwalk:
More Lady GaGa News
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?