Michael Lohan Checks Into 'Dr. Drew', Lindsay Unhappy
Michael Lohan is officially one of Dr. Drew's clients on "Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew". The line-up for this season has been announced and the father of actress Lindsay Lohan perhaps is the most exciting celebrity to watch. He checks in for anger management.
"Michael is absolutely 100% sober. He hasn't been using drugs or alcohol, but he is being treated for anger management issues. Michael has tremendous admiration for Dr. Drew Pinsky, and was given this opportunity to better himself, and he took it," a source told Radar Online. In addition, he is set to take home $180,000 after he completes the stint.
However, someone who is not happy with his involvement on the show is none other than Lindsay. According to TMZ, Lindsay is "shocked and upset" that Michael would join without informing her first. The actress, who has been in Drew's wish list for years, fears he would embarrass the family and wants him to give a portion of his fee to her mom Dina because he's supposed to pay for child custody.
Also coming to the show are former NY Mets pitcher Dwight Gooden, Bai Ling, Jeremy Jackson, and "White House crashers" Tareq and Michaele Salahi.
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now