Michael Lohan Checks Into 'Dr. Drew', Lindsay Unhappy
Michael Lohan is officially one of Dr. Drew's clients on "Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew". The line-up for this season has been announced and the father of actress Lindsay Lohan perhaps is the most exciting celebrity to watch. He checks in for anger management.
"Michael is absolutely 100% sober. He hasn't been using drugs or alcohol, but he is being treated for anger management issues. Michael has tremendous admiration for Dr. Drew Pinsky, and was given this opportunity to better himself, and he took it," a source told Radar Online. In addition, he is set to take home $180,000 after he completes the stint.
However, someone who is not happy with his involvement on the show is none other than Lindsay. According to TMZ, Lindsay is "shocked and upset" that Michael would join without informing her first. The actress, who has been in Drew's wish list for years, fears he would embarrass the family and wants him to give a portion of his fee to her mom Dina because he's supposed to pay for child custody.
Also coming to the show are former NY Mets pitcher Dwight Gooden, Bai Ling, Jeremy Jackson, and "White House crashers" Tareq and Michaele Salahi.
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video