Pictures: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Going on Dinner Date
Birthday boy Justin Bieber and his girlfriend Selena Gomez seem to be inseparable. The young celebrity couple was recently snapped heading to Maggiano's Little Italy restaurant in Los Angeles on Tuesday night, March 1 reportedly to continue celebrating his 17th birthday.
While they were quite comfortable in showing off their affection in public during the Vanity Fair Oscar after-party and Pinkberry outing, this time around Justin and Selena keep their distance. There were no kissing, hugging or holding hands. The "Wizards of Waverly Place" beauty even covered her face with her hands in an attempt to avoid photographers.
They actually never confirmed that they are dating, but a series of outings starting over the weekend have sort of declared their status as an item. They went to Vanity Fair Oscar after-party date in matching outfits and were pictured leaving St. Regis Monarch Beach hotel together the next day.
Additionally, Bieber and Gomez allegedly made out on the escalator when going on a movie date earlier this week. "They were at the Sherman Oaks Galleria on their way up to the Arclight," a source told Hollywire. "They were making-out on the escalator and her hand was in his back pocket."
More Justin Bieber News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna