New 'Something Borrowed' Trailer Highlights Ginnifer Goodwin's Love Affair
Warner Bros. Pictures has unearthed a new trailer for "Something Borrowed" starring Ginnifer Goodwin and Kate Hudson as two best friends, Rachel and Darcy, who fall for the same guy. This trailer, debuted by Apple, highlights this love triangle which starts as Rachel sleeps with Darcy's fiance, Colin Egglesfield's Dex.
Rachel blames it on her drinks, but Dex reveals he was not that drunk when making out with her. When Rachel and Darcy's lifelong friendship collides with true love, it leads to unexpected complications and potentially explosive romantic revelations. Meanwhile, John Krasinski's Ethan who has been Rachel's constant confidante has been harboring a secret of his own while persuading Rachel to claim her happiness.
Based on a novel of the same title by Emily Giffin, "Something Borrowed" also stars Ashley Williams, Steve Howey and Peyton List among others. Luke Greenfield directs the movie with a script provided by Jordan Roberts and Jennie Urman. This romantic comedy will head into theaters across the U.S. on May 6.
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'