New 'Something Borrowed' Trailer Highlights Ginnifer Goodwin's Love Affair
Warner Bros. Pictures has unearthed a new trailer for "Something Borrowed" starring Ginnifer Goodwin and Kate Hudson as two best friends, Rachel and Darcy, who fall for the same guy. This trailer, debuted by Apple, highlights this love triangle which starts as Rachel sleeps with Darcy's fiance, Colin Egglesfield's Dex.
Rachel blames it on her drinks, but Dex reveals he was not that drunk when making out with her. When Rachel and Darcy's lifelong friendship collides with true love, it leads to unexpected complications and potentially explosive romantic revelations. Meanwhile, John Krasinski's Ethan who has been Rachel's constant confidante has been harboring a secret of his own while persuading Rachel to claim her happiness.
Based on a novel of the same title by Emily Giffin, "Something Borrowed" also stars Ashley Williams, Steve Howey and Peyton List among others. Luke Greenfield directs the movie with a script provided by Jordan Roberts and Jennie Urman. This romantic comedy will head into theaters across the U.S. on May 6.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby