New 'Something Borrowed' Trailer Highlights Ginnifer Goodwin's Love Affair
Warner Bros. Pictures has unearthed a new trailer for "Something Borrowed" starring Ginnifer Goodwin and Kate Hudson as two best friends, Rachel and Darcy, who fall for the same guy. This trailer, debuted by Apple, highlights this love triangle which starts as Rachel sleeps with Darcy's fiance, Colin Egglesfield's Dex.
Rachel blames it on her drinks, but Dex reveals he was not that drunk when making out with her. When Rachel and Darcy's lifelong friendship collides with true love, it leads to unexpected complications and potentially explosive romantic revelations. Meanwhile, John Krasinski's Ethan who has been Rachel's constant confidante has been harboring a secret of his own while persuading Rachel to claim her happiness.
Based on a novel of the same title by Emily Giffin, "Something Borrowed" also stars Ashley Williams, Steve Howey and Peyton List among others. Luke Greenfield directs the movie with a script provided by Jordan Roberts and Jennie Urman. This romantic comedy will head into theaters across the U.S. on May 6.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'