New 'Something Borrowed' Trailer Highlights Ginnifer Goodwin's Love Affair
Warner Bros. Pictures has unearthed a new trailer for "Something Borrowed" starring Ginnifer Goodwin and Kate Hudson as two best friends, Rachel and Darcy, who fall for the same guy. This trailer, debuted by Apple, highlights this love triangle which starts as Rachel sleeps with Darcy's fiance, Colin Egglesfield's Dex.
Rachel blames it on her drinks, but Dex reveals he was not that drunk when making out with her. When Rachel and Darcy's lifelong friendship collides with true love, it leads to unexpected complications and potentially explosive romantic revelations. Meanwhile, John Krasinski's Ethan who has been Rachel's constant confidante has been harboring a secret of his own while persuading Rachel to claim her happiness.
Based on a novel of the same title by Emily Giffin, "Something Borrowed" also stars Ashley Williams, Steve Howey and Peyton List among others. Luke Greenfield directs the movie with a script provided by Jordan Roberts and Jennie Urman. This romantic comedy will head into theaters across the U.S. on May 6.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal