New 'Something Borrowed' Trailer Highlights Ginnifer Goodwin's Love Affair
Warner Bros. Pictures has unearthed a new trailer for "Something Borrowed" starring Ginnifer Goodwin and Kate Hudson as two best friends, Rachel and Darcy, who fall for the same guy. This trailer, debuted by Apple, highlights this love triangle which starts as Rachel sleeps with Darcy's fiance, Colin Egglesfield's Dex.
Rachel blames it on her drinks, but Dex reveals he was not that drunk when making out with her. When Rachel and Darcy's lifelong friendship collides with true love, it leads to unexpected complications and potentially explosive romantic revelations. Meanwhile, John Krasinski's Ethan who has been Rachel's constant confidante has been harboring a secret of his own while persuading Rachel to claim her happiness.
Based on a novel of the same title by Emily Giffin, "Something Borrowed" also stars Ashley Williams, Steve Howey and Peyton List among others. Luke Greenfield directs the movie with a script provided by Jordan Roberts and Jennie Urman. This romantic comedy will head into theaters across the U.S. on May 6.
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies