'Grey's Anatomy' Musical Sneak Peek Teases Songs
Fans of "Grey's Anatomy" who have been dying to get a glimpse of its musical episode can quench their thirst with the first sneak peek. ABC released a behind-the-scene footage about the recording session which reveals which cast lend their voices and what songs would appear.
"It's Callie's point of view and all of the songs that have been sung in the show would be incorporated in very interesting ways in this episode," Chyler Leigh teased. The list includes The Fray's "How to Save a Life" which became the show's theme for several seasons. Sara Ramirez also said that there will be Snow Patrol's "Chasing Cars" which was featured in the second season finale.
"Grey's Anatomy: The Music Event" would air on March 31 after the show's Spring hiatus. "It's an amazing opportunity," Ramirez said. "Singing runs in my family; it's something I embrace about myself. I've been nothing but thrilled and excited to come to work and play a character that I love and portray a journey that I'm just really excited to portray."
More Grey's Anatomy News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle