Robert Pattinson Poses With Alligator on Vanity Fair's Cover, Talks Kristen Stewart
The cover page of Vanity Fair's latest issue has been unveiled, showing Robert Pattinson who tosses an alligator on his shoulder. Donning a white shirt, he poses near what looks like a lake and wears a black hat like it was reported before.
In an interview with the magazine, Robert talks about his rumored romantic relationship with Kristen Stewart. "It's just very traumatic," he says. "When this [the 'Twilight' mania] is over, the media will lose interest [in the relationship]. There'll be nothing to say. It won't fit into a headline anymore. It won't fit into a template."
Of Kristen herself, the Brit heartthrob has nothing but good words, praising her as a good actress. Robert admits he has admired the "Twilight" beauty for a long time, saying "She's cool. Even before I knew her, I thought she was a really good actress. Like, I saw 'Into the Wild', and I thought she was really good in that. I still think there are very few girls in her class that are as good as she is."
But Robert's favorite movie star is Tai, an Asian elephant he worked with on upcoming film "Water for Elephants". "She was the best actor I ever worked with in my life," he says. "I cried when the elephant was wrapped. I never cried when anyone else was wrapped."
The April issue of Vanity Fair featuring Robert Pattinson will hit newsstands in New York and L.A. on Thursday, March 3, and nationally and on the iPad on Tuesday, March 8. Meanwhile, picture of the cover page and the interview with Robert can be seen on the official site.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?