Robert Pattinson Poses With Alligator on Vanity Fair's Cover, Talks Kristen Stewart
The cover page of Vanity Fair's latest issue has been unveiled, showing Robert Pattinson who tosses an alligator on his shoulder. Donning a white shirt, he poses near what looks like a lake and wears a black hat like it was reported before.
In an interview with the magazine, Robert talks about his rumored romantic relationship with Kristen Stewart. "It's just very traumatic," he says. "When this [the 'Twilight' mania] is over, the media will lose interest [in the relationship]. There'll be nothing to say. It won't fit into a headline anymore. It won't fit into a template."
Of Kristen herself, the Brit heartthrob has nothing but good words, praising her as a good actress. Robert admits he has admired the "Twilight" beauty for a long time, saying "She's cool. Even before I knew her, I thought she was a really good actress. Like, I saw 'Into the Wild', and I thought she was really good in that. I still think there are very few girls in her class that are as good as she is."
But Robert's favorite movie star is Tai, an Asian elephant he worked with on upcoming film "Water for Elephants". "She was the best actor I ever worked with in my life," he says. "I cried when the elephant was wrapped. I never cried when anyone else was wrapped."
The April issue of Vanity Fair featuring Robert Pattinson will hit newsstands in New York and L.A. on Thursday, March 3, and nationally and on the iPad on Tuesday, March 8. Meanwhile, picture of the cover page and the interview with Robert can be seen on the official site.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date