'X-Men' Actor Nicholas Hoult to Play Zombie in 'Warm Bodies'
Nicholas Hoult continues spreading his wings in Hollywood. After nabbing roles in "X-Men: First Class" and "Jack the Giant Killer", the young Brit lands a lead role in "Warm Bodies" which is developed at Summit Entertainment.
The 21-year-old actor will play an existentially tormented zombie named R who begins an unlikely friendship with the girlfriend of one of his victims. The relationship starts a chain reaction that will transform him, his fellow zombies, and maybe the whole lifeless world.
The story is based on a book by Isaac Marion and is said having a tone similar to "Twilight meets "Shaun of the Dead". Jonathan Levin is set to direct the movie in addition to writing the script. Bruna Papanadrea will produce the film project which is scheduled to start principal photography this summer.
Nicholas Hoult is most notable for his role in "A Single Man". He also appears in original U.K. version of "Skins" and will next be seen as Hank McCoy/Beast in "X-Men: First Class". The young star has recently been picked as the lead actor in Bryan Singer's "Jack the Giant Killer" which has just cast Eleanor Tomlinson as the female lead.
- Fragile Yoko Ono Is Hoping to See John Lennon in Heaven
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?