'X-Men' Actor Nicholas Hoult to Play Zombie in 'Warm Bodies'
Nicholas Hoult continues spreading his wings in Hollywood. After nabbing roles in "X-Men: First Class" and "Jack the Giant Killer", the young Brit lands a lead role in "Warm Bodies" which is developed at Summit Entertainment.
The 21-year-old actor will play an existentially tormented zombie named R who begins an unlikely friendship with the girlfriend of one of his victims. The relationship starts a chain reaction that will transform him, his fellow zombies, and maybe the whole lifeless world.
The story is based on a book by Isaac Marion and is said having a tone similar to "Twilight meets "Shaun of the Dead". Jonathan Levin is set to direct the movie in addition to writing the script. Bruna Papanadrea will produce the film project which is scheduled to start principal photography this summer.
Nicholas Hoult is most notable for his role in "A Single Man". He also appears in original U.K. version of "Skins" and will next be seen as Hank McCoy/Beast in "X-Men: First Class". The young star has recently been picked as the lead actor in Bryan Singer's "Jack the Giant Killer" which has just cast Eleanor Tomlinson as the female lead.
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West