'X-Men' Actor Nicholas Hoult to Play Zombie in 'Warm Bodies'
Nicholas Hoult continues spreading his wings in Hollywood. After nabbing roles in "X-Men: First Class" and "Jack the Giant Killer", the young Brit lands a lead role in "Warm Bodies" which is developed at Summit Entertainment.
The 21-year-old actor will play an existentially tormented zombie named R who begins an unlikely friendship with the girlfriend of one of his victims. The relationship starts a chain reaction that will transform him, his fellow zombies, and maybe the whole lifeless world.
The story is based on a book by Isaac Marion and is said having a tone similar to "Twilight meets "Shaun of the Dead". Jonathan Levin is set to direct the movie in addition to writing the script. Bruna Papanadrea will produce the film project which is scheduled to start principal photography this summer.
Nicholas Hoult is most notable for his role in "A Single Man". He also appears in original U.K. version of "Skins" and will next be seen as Hank McCoy/Beast in "X-Men: First Class". The young star has recently been picked as the lead actor in Bryan Singer's "Jack the Giant Killer" which has just cast Eleanor Tomlinson as the female lead.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video