Pics: Megan Fox With Naked Hunk in New Armani Code Campaign
Megan Fox has just been announced as the new Armani Code woman. At the dawn of her new duty, she has shot pictures for the new advertising campaign that premieres in March, sharing screen with a hunky male model.
In two pictures, the "Jennifer's Body" babe sports short black bob and cozies up to the tux clad man with a background of city's lights in the night. Another image has Megan baring her back to the camera with the male model pretty much naked. The images were shot in Los Angeles, California in a glass and iron villa with a breathtaking view of the shimmering city.
The former "Transformers" star has previously worked together with Giorgio Armani as a spokesmodel for Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans, replacing Victoria Adams. She recently shot a new TV ad for the brand and it has been previewed in a 20-second clip.
More Megan Fox News
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say