Pics: Megan Fox With Naked Hunk in New Armani Code Campaign
Megan Fox has just been announced as the new Armani Code woman. At the dawn of her new duty, she has shot pictures for the new advertising campaign that premieres in March, sharing screen with a hunky male model.
In two pictures, the "Jennifer's Body" babe sports short black bob and cozies up to the tux clad man with a background of city's lights in the night. Another image has Megan baring her back to the camera with the male model pretty much naked. The images were shot in Los Angeles, California in a glass and iron villa with a breathtaking view of the shimmering city.
The former "Transformers" star has previously worked together with Giorgio Armani as a spokesmodel for Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans, replacing Victoria Adams. She recently shot a new TV ad for the brand and it has been previewed in a 20-second clip.
More Megan Fox News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed