Marg Helgenberger Not Quitting 'CSI', Just Recurring
Marg Helgenberger is not leaving "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" after all. There was a fear that the depicter of Catherine Willow in the crime series would follow the footsteps of William Petersen who exited the show when his contract was up.
It is now reported that Helgenberger's contract would indeed expires at the end of the season but the actress is expected to return in some capacity next fall. Helgenberger told People, "We're talking maybe [only] doing a few episodes".
For one, she would like to channel her time and energy more into theater works. "The older you get, the more comfortable you become with who you are and who you are continuing to become," she said. "I'm looking forward to the next chapter."
Helgenberger is one of the original cast who sticks through the show's eleven seasons. Gary Dourdan who played Warrick Brown was the first original cast member to leave the show in 2008, followed by Petersen the next year.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift