Marg Helgenberger Not Quitting 'CSI', Just Recurring
Marg Helgenberger is not leaving "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" after all. There was a fear that the depicter of Catherine Willow in the crime series would follow the footsteps of William Petersen who exited the show when his contract was up.
It is now reported that Helgenberger's contract would indeed expires at the end of the season but the actress is expected to return in some capacity next fall. Helgenberger told People, "We're talking maybe [only] doing a few episodes".
For one, she would like to channel her time and energy more into theater works. "The older you get, the more comfortable you become with who you are and who you are continuing to become," she said. "I'm looking forward to the next chapter."
Helgenberger is one of the original cast who sticks through the show's eleven seasons. Gary Dourdan who played Warrick Brown was the first original cast member to leave the show in 2008, followed by Petersen the next year.
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos