Marg Helgenberger Not Quitting 'CSI', Just Recurring
Marg Helgenberger is not leaving "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" after all. There was a fear that the depicter of Catherine Willow in the crime series would follow the footsteps of William Petersen who exited the show when his contract was up.
It is now reported that Helgenberger's contract would indeed expires at the end of the season but the actress is expected to return in some capacity next fall. Helgenberger told People, "We're talking maybe [only] doing a few episodes".
For one, she would like to channel her time and energy more into theater works. "The older you get, the more comfortable you become with who you are and who you are continuing to become," she said. "I'm looking forward to the next chapter."
Helgenberger is one of the original cast who sticks through the show's eleven seasons. Gary Dourdan who played Warrick Brown was the first original cast member to leave the show in 2008, followed by Petersen the next year.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding