Marg Helgenberger Not Quitting 'CSI', Just Recurring
Marg Helgenberger is not leaving "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" after all. There was a fear that the depicter of Catherine Willow in the crime series would follow the footsteps of William Petersen who exited the show when his contract was up.
It is now reported that Helgenberger's contract would indeed expires at the end of the season but the actress is expected to return in some capacity next fall. Helgenberger told People, "We're talking maybe [only] doing a few episodes".
For one, she would like to channel her time and energy more into theater works. "The older you get, the more comfortable you become with who you are and who you are continuing to become," she said. "I'm looking forward to the next chapter."
Helgenberger is one of the original cast who sticks through the show's eleven seasons. Gary Dourdan who played Warrick Brown was the first original cast member to leave the show in 2008, followed by Petersen the next year.
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson