Marg Helgenberger Not Quitting 'CSI', Just Recurring
Marg Helgenberger is not leaving "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" after all. There was a fear that the depicter of Catherine Willow in the crime series would follow the footsteps of William Petersen who exited the show when his contract was up.
It is now reported that Helgenberger's contract would indeed expires at the end of the season but the actress is expected to return in some capacity next fall. Helgenberger told People, "We're talking maybe [only] doing a few episodes".
For one, she would like to channel her time and energy more into theater works. "The older you get, the more comfortable you become with who you are and who you are continuing to become," she said. "I'm looking forward to the next chapter."
Helgenberger is one of the original cast who sticks through the show's eleven seasons. Gary Dourdan who played Warrick Brown was the first original cast member to leave the show in 2008, followed by Petersen the next year.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'