Alex Pettyfer Admires Himself in New 'Beastly' Clip
Only a few days away from its U.S. release, "Beastly" has been previewed in a new clip debuted by Apple. It follows Alex Pettyfer's Kyle Kingson who makes a speech as part of a campaign to be Green Committee president. Proud of his good look and status as a popular rich student, he urges his friends to vote for him.
After ditching a date, he is transformed into someone as unattractive on the outside as he is on the inside. He has one year to find a young woman who will love him despite his hideous form or the spell will last forever. He then finds his love in Lindy, who never got his attention before.
Vanessa Hudgens stars opposite Pettyfer as Lindy, joined by Mary-Kate Olsen who portrays a witch named Kendra Hilferty. Neil Patrick Harris and Lisa Gay Hamilton are additionally cast in the drama that comes of director Daniel Barnz. The film will bow in U.S. theaters on March 4.
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'