Alex Pettyfer Admires Himself in New 'Beastly' Clip
Only a few days away from its U.S. release, "Beastly" has been previewed in a new clip debuted by Apple. It follows Alex Pettyfer's Kyle Kingson who makes a speech as part of a campaign to be Green Committee president. Proud of his good look and status as a popular rich student, he urges his friends to vote for him.
After ditching a date, he is transformed into someone as unattractive on the outside as he is on the inside. He has one year to find a young woman who will love him despite his hideous form or the spell will last forever. He then finds his love in Lindy, who never got his attention before.
Vanessa Hudgens stars opposite Pettyfer as Lindy, joined by Mary-Kate Olsen who portrays a witch named Kendra Hilferty. Neil Patrick Harris and Lisa Gay Hamilton are additionally cast in the drama that comes of director Daniel Barnz. The film will bow in U.S. theaters on March 4.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'