Alex Pettyfer Admires Himself in New 'Beastly' Clip
Only a few days away from its U.S. release, "Beastly" has been previewed in a new clip debuted by Apple. It follows Alex Pettyfer's Kyle Kingson who makes a speech as part of a campaign to be Green Committee president. Proud of his good look and status as a popular rich student, he urges his friends to vote for him.
After ditching a date, he is transformed into someone as unattractive on the outside as he is on the inside. He has one year to find a young woman who will love him despite his hideous form or the spell will last forever. He then finds his love in Lindy, who never got his attention before.
Vanessa Hudgens stars opposite Pettyfer as Lindy, joined by Mary-Kate Olsen who portrays a witch named Kendra Hilferty. Neil Patrick Harris and Lisa Gay Hamilton are additionally cast in the drama that comes of director Daniel Barnz. The film will bow in U.S. theaters on March 4.
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia