Alex Pettyfer Admires Himself in New 'Beastly' Clip
Only a few days away from its U.S. release, "Beastly" has been previewed in a new clip debuted by Apple. It follows Alex Pettyfer's Kyle Kingson who makes a speech as part of a campaign to be Green Committee president. Proud of his good look and status as a popular rich student, he urges his friends to vote for him.
After ditching a date, he is transformed into someone as unattractive on the outside as he is on the inside. He has one year to find a young woman who will love him despite his hideous form or the spell will last forever. He then finds his love in Lindy, who never got his attention before.
Vanessa Hudgens stars opposite Pettyfer as Lindy, joined by Mary-Kate Olsen who portrays a witch named Kendra Hilferty. Neil Patrick Harris and Lisa Gay Hamilton are additionally cast in the drama that comes of director Daniel Barnz. The film will bow in U.S. theaters on March 4.
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift