Alex Pettyfer Admires Himself in New 'Beastly' Clip
Only a few days away from its U.S. release, "Beastly" has been previewed in a new clip debuted by Apple. It follows Alex Pettyfer's Kyle Kingson who makes a speech as part of a campaign to be Green Committee president. Proud of his good look and status as a popular rich student, he urges his friends to vote for him.
After ditching a date, he is transformed into someone as unattractive on the outside as he is on the inside. He has one year to find a young woman who will love him despite his hideous form or the spell will last forever. He then finds his love in Lindy, who never got his attention before.
Vanessa Hudgens stars opposite Pettyfer as Lindy, joined by Mary-Kate Olsen who portrays a witch named Kendra Hilferty. Neil Patrick Harris and Lisa Gay Hamilton are additionally cast in the drama that comes of director Daniel Barnz. The film will bow in U.S. theaters on March 4.
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert