Dates of Diddy-Dirty Money's 'Coming Home' Tour
To support their latest album "Last Train to Paris", Diddy-Dirty Money have announced a tour which they called "Coming Home" after one of the album's singles. They would visit intimate venues across United States starting in Minneapolis on April 13.
The two-month jaunt will visit big cities like New York City and Atlanta before wrapping it up in St. Louis, MO on May 15. "You'll be able to see my eyes, you'll be able to smell my cologne, you gon' be able to look at the ladies and see their caramel complexion. You'll be able to hear their voices, see their smile. You gon' be up close and personal, baby- super HD, ya dig?" P. Diddy gushed.
The tickets have been sold since Tuesday, March 1 at 10 A.M. via Ticketmaster.
"Last Train to Paris" debuted at No. 7 on Billboard's Top 200 when it was released in December 2010. The group's "Coming Home" recently peaked at No. 12 on Billboard's Hot 100 chart.
- April 13 - Minneapolis, MN - Epic Center
- April 14 - Chicago, IL - House of Blues
- April 15 - Detroit, MI - Sound Board
- April 16 - Providence, RI - TBD
- April 21 - Boston, MA - House of Blues
- April 22 - New York, NY - Hammerstein Ballroom
- April 23 - Atlantic City, NJ - Showboat
- April 24 - Norfolk, VA - Norva
- April 26 - Atlanta, GA - Tabernacle
- April 28 - Jacksonville, FL - Plush
- April 29 - Melbourne, FL - Levelz
- April 30 - St. Petersburg, FL - Jannus Live
- May 1 - Orlando, FL - House of Blues
- May 6 - San Francisco, CA - The Warfield
- May 7 - Los Angeles, CA - Club Nokia
- May 8 - Anaheim, CA - The Grove
- May 10 - Phoenix, AZ - Ovations LIVE!
- May 12 - Houston, TX - Warehouse
- May 14 - Kansas City, MO - The Midland
- May 15 - St. Louis, MO - The Pageant
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says