Dates of Diddy-Dirty Money's 'Coming Home' Tour
To support their latest album "Last Train to Paris", Diddy-Dirty Money have announced a tour which they called "Coming Home" after one of the album's singles. They would visit intimate venues across United States starting in Minneapolis on April 13.
The two-month jaunt will visit big cities like New York City and Atlanta before wrapping it up in St. Louis, MO on May 15. "You'll be able to see my eyes, you'll be able to smell my cologne, you gon' be able to look at the ladies and see their caramel complexion. You'll be able to hear their voices, see their smile. You gon' be up close and personal, baby- super HD, ya dig?" P. Diddy gushed.
The tickets have been sold since Tuesday, March 1 at 10 A.M. via Ticketmaster.
"Last Train to Paris" debuted at No. 7 on Billboard's Top 200 when it was released in December 2010. The group's "Coming Home" recently peaked at No. 12 on Billboard's Hot 100 chart.
- April 13 - Minneapolis, MN - Epic Center
- April 14 - Chicago, IL - House of Blues
- April 15 - Detroit, MI - Sound Board
- April 16 - Providence, RI - TBD
- April 21 - Boston, MA - House of Blues
- April 22 - New York, NY - Hammerstein Ballroom
- April 23 - Atlantic City, NJ - Showboat
- April 24 - Norfolk, VA - Norva
- April 26 - Atlanta, GA - Tabernacle
- April 28 - Jacksonville, FL - Plush
- April 29 - Melbourne, FL - Levelz
- April 30 - St. Petersburg, FL - Jannus Live
- May 1 - Orlando, FL - House of Blues
- May 6 - San Francisco, CA - The Warfield
- May 7 - Los Angeles, CA - Club Nokia
- May 8 - Anaheim, CA - The Grove
- May 10 - Phoenix, AZ - Ovations LIVE!
- May 12 - Houston, TX - Warehouse
- May 14 - Kansas City, MO - The Midland
- May 15 - St. Louis, MO - The Pageant
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars