New Look at Sentinel Prime and Optimus Prime in 'Transformers: Dark of the Moon'
The new issue of Empire magazine features Sentinel Prime on the cover page, giving another look at the new character as it will be seen in "Transformers: Dark of the Moon". The Autobot has been featured in a teaser trailer for the movie as well as in form of a toy picture. According to the magazine (via TFW2005), Sentinel Prime is "a big brother and mentor to Optimus Prime," which is also exposed in the new image.
In the article, the publication reports that a Ferrari 458 Italia used during the filming is a Decepticon by the name of Dreadbox, instead of a new Autobot as Michael Bay previously said. Also, there will be new companions for Starscream and Shockwave.
Other details revealed in the issue is that there won't be army in the movie and Chicago relies on Autobots in a battle with Decepticons. But some humans sneak in the city and slip into the Decepticon radar to create an opening for the Autobots.
"Transformers: Dark of the Moon" start as the Autobots and Decepticons become involved in a perilous space race between the U.S. and Russia, and once again human Sam Witwicky has to come to the aid of his robot friends. Shockwave is confirmed as the main villain and Megatron returns, taking a new form of scary truck.
Bay still tackles the helming duty and Shia LaBeouf reprises his role as Witwicky. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is cast as Witwicky's new love interest, Carly. Made in 3-D, the movie will hit U.S. cinemas starting July 1.
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video