'Pretty Little Liars' 1.20 Preview: Jenna's Face Unveiled
On March 7, "Pretty Little Liars" will be back with Jenna sans her sunglasses. Hanna finds out that her pretty boy Caleb is offered money by the blind girl to snoop into her life. Hanna decides to confront Jenna and slaps her in the face.
Tyler Blackburn who plays Caleb recently defends his character's traits to Hollywood Life, saying "Caleb has a hard exterior, but he's a good guy. Hanna has qualities that Caleb has. They're witty and can keep up with each other, and that keeps it exciting. Plus, there's this mystery between them. Even though he's now living in her basement, they still don't know each other that well. It's an unspoken thing."
Also in the episode called "Someone to Watch Over Me", as the heat is turned up on the suspicions surrounding Spencer, the girls must come to the reality that they aren't the only ones hiding secrets in Rosewood.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3