'Pretty Little Liars' 1.20 Preview: Jenna's Face Unveiled
On March 7, "Pretty Little Liars" will be back with Jenna sans her sunglasses. Hanna finds out that her pretty boy Caleb is offered money by the blind girl to snoop into her life. Hanna decides to confront Jenna and slaps her in the face.
Tyler Blackburn who plays Caleb recently defends his character's traits to Hollywood Life, saying "Caleb has a hard exterior, but he's a good guy. Hanna has qualities that Caleb has. They're witty and can keep up with each other, and that keeps it exciting. Plus, there's this mystery between them. Even though he's now living in her basement, they still don't know each other that well. It's an unspoken thing."
Also in the episode called "Someone to Watch Over Me", as the heat is turned up on the suspicions surrounding Spencer, the girls must come to the reality that they aren't the only ones hiding secrets in Rosewood.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!