'Pretty Little Liars' 1.20 Preview: Jenna's Face Unveiled
On March 7, "Pretty Little Liars" will be back with Jenna sans her sunglasses. Hanna finds out that her pretty boy Caleb is offered money by the blind girl to snoop into her life. Hanna decides to confront Jenna and slaps her in the face.
Tyler Blackburn who plays Caleb recently defends his character's traits to Hollywood Life, saying "Caleb has a hard exterior, but he's a good guy. Hanna has qualities that Caleb has. They're witty and can keep up with each other, and that keeps it exciting. Plus, there's this mystery between them. Even though he's now living in her basement, they still don't know each other that well. It's an unspoken thing."
Also in the episode called "Someone to Watch Over Me", as the heat is turned up on the suspicions surrounding Spencer, the girls must come to the reality that they aren't the only ones hiding secrets in Rosewood.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie