'Pretty Little Liars' 1.20 Preview: Jenna's Face Unveiled
On March 7, "Pretty Little Liars" will be back with Jenna sans her sunglasses. Hanna finds out that her pretty boy Caleb is offered money by the blind girl to snoop into her life. Hanna decides to confront Jenna and slaps her in the face.
Tyler Blackburn who plays Caleb recently defends his character's traits to Hollywood Life, saying "Caleb has a hard exterior, but he's a good guy. Hanna has qualities that Caleb has. They're witty and can keep up with each other, and that keeps it exciting. Plus, there's this mystery between them. Even though he's now living in her basement, they still don't know each other that well. It's an unspoken thing."
Also in the episode called "Someone to Watch Over Me", as the heat is turned up on the suspicions surrounding Spencer, the girls must come to the reality that they aren't the only ones hiding secrets in Rosewood.
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'