'Pretty Little Liars' 1.20 Preview: Jenna's Face Unveiled
On March 7, "Pretty Little Liars" will be back with Jenna sans her sunglasses. Hanna finds out that her pretty boy Caleb is offered money by the blind girl to snoop into her life. Hanna decides to confront Jenna and slaps her in the face.
Tyler Blackburn who plays Caleb recently defends his character's traits to Hollywood Life, saying "Caleb has a hard exterior, but he's a good guy. Hanna has qualities that Caleb has. They're witty and can keep up with each other, and that keeps it exciting. Plus, there's this mystery between them. Even though he's now living in her basement, they still don't know each other that well. It's an unspoken thing."
Also in the episode called "Someone to Watch Over Me", as the heat is turned up on the suspicions surrounding Spencer, the girls must come to the reality that they aren't the only ones hiding secrets in Rosewood.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'