Rosario Dawson Explains Why She Grabbed Paul Rudd's Crotch on Stage
Rosario Dawson made people stunned when she jumped on stage and groped Paul Rudd's package at Film Independent Spirit Awards on Saturday, February 26. After the stunning act, Access Hollywood caught up with the actress at the backstage to ask why she ended up doing that. "I'm a women's rights activist and I was getting a little tired that he was grabbing her [Eva Mendes'] boob onstage for half an hour," she claimed. "Nothing bad, but it was funny."
Rosario's frisky behavior was triggered by a scripted routine in which Paul grabbed his co-presenter Eva's breast. The "Unstoppable" actress felt that she could not take this any longer and she suddenly jumped on stage and took hold of the "How Do You Know" actor's genitals.
"I was sitting there with my fork like, 'If he doesn't stop, I'm going to stab him with my fork'," Rosario further explained her act. "So I got up there and I stabbed him with my fork, and he didn't stop, so I was like, alright, I'm going to grab his package."
An onlooker said "Paul seemed totally not into the joke" and "Eva kept laughing nervously" when Rosario did the improvised joke. In the meantime, Rosario seemingly enjoyed it, saying "It wasn't bad. It was actually a pretty good package. I've kind of been curious since I was a teenager watching 'Clueless'. Women should get to cop a feel, too."
More Rosario Dawson News
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'