Rosario Dawson Explains Why She Grabbed Paul Rudd's Crotch on Stage
Rosario Dawson made people stunned when she jumped on stage and groped Paul Rudd's package at Film Independent Spirit Awards on Saturday, February 26. After the stunning act, Access Hollywood caught up with the actress at the backstage to ask why she ended up doing that. "I'm a women's rights activist and I was getting a little tired that he was grabbing her [Eva Mendes'] boob onstage for half an hour," she claimed. "Nothing bad, but it was funny."
Rosario's frisky behavior was triggered by a scripted routine in which Paul grabbed his co-presenter Eva's breast. The "Unstoppable" actress felt that she could not take this any longer and she suddenly jumped on stage and took hold of the "How Do You Know" actor's genitals.
"I was sitting there with my fork like, 'If he doesn't stop, I'm going to stab him with my fork'," Rosario further explained her act. "So I got up there and I stabbed him with my fork, and he didn't stop, so I was like, alright, I'm going to grab his package."
An onlooker said "Paul seemed totally not into the joke" and "Eva kept laughing nervously" when Rosario did the improvised joke. In the meantime, Rosario seemingly enjoyed it, saying "It wasn't bad. It was actually a pretty good package. I've kind of been curious since I was a teenager watching 'Clueless'. Women should get to cop a feel, too."
More Rosario Dawson News
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'